Restarting today

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
Hello CD-ers! I lost 3 and half stone on SS last year in 3 months but have put 25lbs back on since christmas :sigh:. im studying for my MBA, on the dissertation stage and food preparation has been non-existent so i've lived off takeaways and custard creams :eek: went back to my CDC last night and faced the awful truth, now i've got to stick to it to get 2 stone off by summer, hopefully sometime during may ideally. it worked for me before, i was mega strict, so I need to refocus again.

I'm looking forward to using this area of the forum again, everyone is very supportive on this diet! x

hey! my days going good thank you! havent had a shake yet as i got up late! just plenty of water but getting hungry now so will have one soon i think :)

how are you finding it hun? is this your first stint on CD? XX

cant fault you with the water!!
nooo its my 937th re-start lol... well its my 3rd or 4th restart, and determined to get to goal as i will not be doing cwp again!! its all good today, ive normally given up by now on the first day but still going strong and refusing to give in to anything!! xx

lol bless, keep at it hun!! i think its harder if its a restart, ive just made my first shake and the initial taste was quite nice, took me back to last year when i did cd but halfway through and its yuk! will persevere though, if i can stick it til i get down to at least 9 and a half, i can always try step 2 for a bit then maybe do a whoosh of just SS to get rid of that bit extra. i live off chicken and mushroom flavour but am partial to a choc mint shake made as a mousse too, may try that tonight! xx

good luck with it.. we can both do this 100%.. im going to try the mix a mousse next time i think, something a bit different x

the mix a mousse is lovely, i like the strawberry and choc mint versions, they take longer to eat too so always a bonus! never liked any of the bars which was disappointing as i would have happily lived off them but its just shakes and mousse for now! had a sneaky weigh this morn, shouldnt do but it helped spur me on, already 3lbs down but think that was coz i had a chinese the night before i went back to my CDC! lots of water weight coming off initially! xx

Hey lady!!! I remember you from last year... I was wondering where you'd gone as i hadn't seen you on here for awhile! I'm thinking of trying the the mix a mousse/ or even dare I say it the water flavourings as after 10 months I'm getting bored/ my mind is playing tricks on me cheat wise!! The only bar I like is the malt toffee as its like a finger of fudge... (Almost!) but my CDC doesn't stock it now! Gah!

Two stone by summer you'll do that no problem Hun! And if worse comes to it we might not even get a summer if this snows anything to go by so you l'll have a teeny bit longer to get there :D!! I remember my undergrad dissertation and that was bad enough! Is have done exactly the same thing in your shoes but you know what to do now, you know the diet works and you sound totally 'in the zone'! Good luck for today!!! Xx

Hey lady!!! I remember you from last year... I was wondering where you'd gone as i hadn't seen you on here for awhile! I'm thinking of trying the the mix a mousse/ or even dare I say it the water flavourings as after 10 months I'm getting bored/ my mind is playing tricks on me cheat wise!! The only bar I like is the malt toffee as its like a finger of fudge... (Almost!) but my CDC doesn't stock it now! Gah!

Two stone by summer you'll do that no problem Hun! And if worse comes to it we might not even get a summer if this snows anything to go by so you l'll have a teeny bit longer to get there :D!! I remember my undergrad dissertation and that was bad enough! Is have done exactly the same thing in your shoes but you know what to do now, you know the diet works and you sound totally 'in the zone'! Good luck for today!!! Xx

hey shaz!! omg you've done sooooo well, your stats are amazing, not long to go for you now!!! why dont you try ordering some bars from slim n save to add to your regular cambridge stock? you can still have your normal cambridge stuff with a couple of bars extra then, its hard enough to do this diet without having your favourite products! saying that, i loved choc mint and strawberry when i made them into a mousse, strawberry was like blancmange and choc mint reminded me of the mint aero mousses!

i'm so pleased for you, your loss is incredible, what an inspiration - massive congrats! xx

Awww thanks hunny! To be honest I'm glad I've lost it slowly as I'm no longer scared of eating knowing full well in my rational brain that I won't put on a stone over night lol! People at work keep telling me I'm too thin now and the the BMI is rubbish but I know what I'm doing and goals being done to allow for a few pounds when I reintroduce carbs again!

It's TOTM and oh my god, lumpyandbumpy i could have gorged on chocolate/ carbs/ crap all day! I was like an addict! I've never had anything like it before! It got so bad I sat sniffing the Easter my mum was chowing down! In the end I had to go see my CDC and confess my sugar cravings to her I bought 5 bars then and there!! I LOVED the slim n save bars when I tried it for that week!

Awww thanks hunny! To be honest I'm glad I've lost it slowly as I'm no longer scared of eating knowing full well in my rational brain that I won't put on a stone over night lol! People at work keep telling me I'm too thin now and the the BMI is rubbish but I know what I'm doing and goals being done to allow for a few pounds when I reintroduce carbs again!

It's TOTM and oh my god, lumpyandbumpy i could have gorged on chocolate/ carbs/ crap all day! I was like an addict! I've never had anything like it before! It got so bad I sat sniffing the Easter my mum was chowing down! In the end I had to go see my CDC and confess my sugar cravings to her I bought 5 bars then and there!! I LOVED the slim n save bars when I tried it for that week!

aw well done on tackling your cravings, you're very disciplined! as for being rational about reintroducing food, great way of thinking, my problem on CD before was that i got too afraid of refeeding and thought i would instantly put on 7lbs the minute i ate so much as an apple! this time round if i need a night off for a meal out ill have it and just restart the next day, i dont think its the end of the world as although ketosis helps fat burning, really you have to focus on the calorie deficit more than anything and realise that one meal of 800 cals extra during one week's worth of dieting is not going to do major damage! xx

Hehe! It's taken me awhile to see sense but I'm there now... In terms of discipline well I'm two days late now and cravings still not gone so I've got my atkins hat I'm sat in Nero with my chocolate shake made up and whipped cream (as my sister works there and says there's no sugar just FAT!) which I know from atkins will keep me in ketosis! I think it's definitely going to be my TORM treat as its killed my sweet cravings and has less calories/ SUGAR than the Cambridge bars do! I was gob smacked when I checked the back of those bars!

Back