Restarting WW and Minimins!

Silence

Bouncing back
Hey!
I've been a member of minis for aaages, but stopped coming on when I fell off the proverbial wagon last time. I've been doing WW for the past few months and have had a pretty rubbish couple of weeks. So I decided it's time for a restart - starting back on the plan and starting to use the fab resource that is minis once again. I remember how much it helped me last time!
I've not been in the WW board before, so I just wanted to say a proper hello. I imagine you'll be seeing a lot more of me! :D

~Silence~

Hi silence welcome aboard!

Im the same as u i was a member of minis for a long time but neglected it for a few months while i was on a jolly lol

well done to dragging yourself back up and getting back on plan relatively quickly I shouldnt imagine too much damage has been done yet.

Are u going it alone or meetings?

Chantelle

Hi Silence and welcome to the WW forum! I restarted weight watchers last Friday having had one previous successful attempt and then gained most of the weight back! I am sure that we shall speak again on these boards. Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi silence welcome aboard!

Im the same as u i was a member of minis for a long time but neglected it for a few months while i was on a jolly lol

well done to dragging yourself back up and getting back on plan relatively quickly I shouldnt imagine too much damage has been done yet.

Are u going it alone or meetings?

Chantelle

I'm doing it online, on my own. Well with the support of you lovely Minimins peeps now!

:break_diet:... I'm restarting ww too, need to get back on track and sort myself out.

I'm new here and hoping it'll help keep me determind!

=)

Welcome to Minis!!! Good luck with the restart!

Hi Silence and welcome to the WW forum! I restarted weight watchers last Friday having had one previous successful attempt and then gained most of the weight back! I am sure that we shall speak again on these boards. Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Thanks sharkbait... I'm sure I'll paths will cross again! Good luck too!

Welcome back and well done for restarting ww, you know it makes sense. Its a great plan and along with the support from minis you will get there

I'm sure I will - I just need to keep plodding along and working at it and I know that I will get there... eventually.

welcome to the WW boards Silence :D i saw you had posted a few days ago and did wonder if you were the same Silence as i remembered you used to post in a lot of the main diaries awhile back.

good luck with WW, you know it works unfortunately its our willpower we've got to keep going :D xxx

I am indeed the same Silence... the one and only. lol.

A hell of a lot has happened in the time I've been away - but I'm bouncing back and getting myself back on track. One tiny step at a time.
And re-joining Minis was one of those steps.

oooo me too :) we can all get back on the wagon (and keep eachother on it) together!!

Hi everyone! good luck!!
I forgot how much I love this forum, have been away from it for a while, getting back to WW (was doing SW on here last year) but then did WW a few months back, lost a stone in 5 weeks and then just went totally off track, put it all back on (and a little bit more)... I am so bad!
but thats it... back on track now... no looking back!!

here we go!! xx

As it starts working we will hopefully see a lot less of you lol xxGood luck with your weight loss journey xx

That's a point... here's to seeing a lot less of all of us!

Hi ya Silence, good to see you back. I've also been AWOL!

Xx

Back