Restarting - yet again!!!!

halloweenqueen

Hello everyone.
I'm starting the rest of my life tomorrow - for the nine million and ninety ninth time!!!

I've got about 5 stone to lose I think - am going to try and stick to the main principals of slimming world - and get my butt off of the sofa and get some exercise done too.

I've got a wii - so am setting the wii fit board back up tonight - i've also got a good cross trainer - that's just gathering dust!!! and a big dog who I love to walk - but he's getting old bless him and slowing down quite a lot on our walks so i've noticed lately.
I also want to start going swimming - but i've got such a low body-confidence at the moment I think i'm going to have to wait til i've lost a bit of weight before I start going (see - putting it off already - I am my own worst enemy!!!)

I know what I need to do - but it's putting it into practice that I struggle with but this time I am determined. I want to wear clothes that I feel good in!!! Argh!

Here goes everything!
I'll check in tomorrow :)

Hiya, just read your message and I could have written it!
5 stone to lose, dog, wii fit, excercise equipment - got it all and I intend to start tomo too!! Good luck, hope it goes well! x

Ah Dizzy, good luck love, I got weighed this morning and have pretty much stayed the same weight for the last 6 months. At least I'd not piled any on! x

Thats good that u havent put any on in last 6 months, I think I have hoovered at this weight for about 2 years. Its a nightmare trying to get it off. Didnt start today as need to get in the zone (god knows how!) but hope u do well! xx

Cheers! Well one of my friends called around this evening - and I must be in the zone because when age left at 9:30 I got my wii out and did some exercise! Any other day I'd have sat down and watched tv til bedtime! :) lol
Hope you get in 'the zone' soon x

Hi :)
sounds like my story too. I'm sure we will all do it this time! I might get the xbox kinect out later if you can send me some motivation!

Hi lemony, :)

Did you do it???
I did half an hour on wii fit last night then put the kids' Just Dance game on - god, that does make you feel like you've done something - I looked daft but didn't care, I'd got the house to myself! :D

Good luck, you can do it! It took me almost two years but I have lost about 40 pounds already, I have to lose another 40 or more though, so I am with you !

Hi lemony, :)

Did you do it???
I did half an hour on wii fit last night then put the kids' Just Dance game on - god, that does make you feel like you've done something - I looked daft but didn't care, I'd got the house to myself! :D

Yes I did :) It is definitely one of those things you want the curtains closed and the house to yourself for! lol

I was really surprised how much my fitness levels have improved from just playing that game...I can walk up the hill by my house now without even breathing heavily!

I'm the same slinky - not going to beat myself up for having a treat - I'm following SW too and don't feel denied really -
I've not exercised this weekend on the wii but I took the dog a walk yesterday and today I've been so busy in the house I've not had time and I'm knackered today so I think I'm going to do wii on weekdays and leave weekends as rest days - we take the dog out anyway so it's not as if I don't do anything ;)
I just want to steadily lose it as I know there's more chance of keeping it off that way :)

Good luck to us all ?

Hello!

I restarted last week. For the last 10 years my weight has been up and down, and I've usually joined Slimming World to help things along and I've had some good weight losses.

It has been a rather difficult year so far with changes going on at work and home which has led to comfort eating and lack of confidence, but from mid-June I know that things will be a lot easier and it was my 40th birthday at the beginning of this month which got me thinking that life should really begin and I'm the only one who can make it happen.

I've decided that this time I'm going to eat healthily and regularly (small and often), keep a food diary and go to the gym at least four times a week. I been doing this for the last week and I'm feeling already feeling the benefit. Looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow. I will keep you posted!

Good luck on your own weight loss journeys!

Lisa :)

[FONT=&quot]==[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#1 Rule for Healthy Eating[/FONT][FONT=&quot] >> [FONT=&quot]Eat only foods that are [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ingredient[/FONT] (and follow this rule 90-95% of the time) – anything else is an ‘edible food-like substance...!’ [/FONT]:D

[FONT=&quot]Start date: 11 May 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Start weight: 14st 0lbs (196lbs)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

Hi sparkle!
Sounds good what you're doing, :) I'm having a really bad day today - chocolate is involved!!!
I'm not beating myself up and will start again afresh tomorrow... Argh... So annoyed with myself though!

I can connect with you guys here too. Have 5 stone to lose. Lost 2 stone last year on slimming world then put it all back on! Been trying to get motivated since new year! Got an exercise dvd I've had out once! Got an old dog too, so our walks are hardly taxing. Keep starting afresh nearly every day then by lunch time I've slipped, then I lose the plot for the rest of the day! Going to have to get my head in the right place...... I'm fed up with being a fat failure!!!!

Hi Linda - yes, let's stick to it this time! It's so hard, I succumbed to chocolate in the week and have stayed same weight this week so I'm annoyed with myself, as the choc just wasn't worth it! I've got a nice holiday booked for October and am damned if I'm going to be this size when we go. x

Back