restarting

debbie125

Hi everybody ive not posted for a while did so well on lipotrim for 12 weeks and lost 3 stone 8lb but fell off the wagon really badly and have put on over 2 stone in 2 months! im so ashamed off myself and so annoyed with myself after i did so well but i have decided to go to the chemist tmw and see if they'll let me go on lt again and this time im going to do the refeed properly! i know its such a lame excuse but ive been so stressed with one thing and another and i turned to food like i always do im thinking of going to a hypnotist has anyone tried one? my friend went to one to stop smoking and she hasnt had a fag since!
deb x

Hey Debs!!!

Welcome back chicken!!!

Ill support you all the way throughout restarting :)

Fingers crossed it will go well with the chemists tomorrow xxxx

Hi Debs

Welcome back sweetie!! You have lost an incredible amount of weight overall, and dont beat yourself up about what has gone before.

Take this as a hard lesson and realise that TFR isnt the solution....whilst on it, try and understand why you reach for food! I am trying to use the time wisely and when situations come up when I would normally go for the choc, or bread, I reason and talk to myself and try and understand why I want to eat! It doesnt always work for people, but, it might help for when you refeed and then maintain.

You can do it, and that 2 stone will come off in a matter of weeks, so just keep positive and get all the support you can.

Hope it goes well at the pharmacy tomorrow!

Take care

Hiya,
Fair play to you for coming back and nipping it in the bud before you put it all back on. You are back on track and it will come off you again. We are all human, and the next time you go back to eating you'll know what not to to do, and can teach us a few things, and point us in the right direction. So well come back. Good luck with your first restart week.

Hi

I wouldn't punch yourself up just go back to the chemist and get on LT again. I haven't posted in here for about 6 months, i lost quite a lot from December 08 to February 09 and then have tried to maintain but i've struggled and have just gone back on for a couple of weeks initially before my holidays to get me head in gear as I've gained around 10lbs in that time. I did have surgery in April for my thyroid and i think that has messed me up but basically i need to deal with why i am eating too much - i may also try hypnosis. Its already been said but TFR is not the answer - we have to look deeper. I have my first way in on Friday and will let you know how i've done.

Take Care

Cabbez

You're doing the right thing by going back to the chemist, so you fell off the wagon - at least you are aware and are going to jump back on.
We're all human.

Good Luck x

good news

Hi all thanks for replying went to the chemist yesterday and thay let me back on it! thank god!ive put 2 anda half stone bk on! soooo bad she advised me to go to the docs! i suffer bad with pmt does anyone take any supplements for it when on the diet?
deb xx

Hi Debbie

Good for you....at least you now know the damage and before the month is out you will have shifted a stone! So, at least you are in the right direction.

I used to take transemasic (gosh,dont know how to spell it) acid tablets..only just come off them as I have suffered but just had an op last week to hopefully make it right again! It didnt seem to affect my weight loss, but can sympathise with you. I will try and get the right name for you and post tonight/over weekend... might be an idea to ask them but this is more for heavy bleeding...so, not sure if it is what you need.

Have a great week, and keep positive..you can do it!

Take care

Welcome back. I hope that this will be your last time you will have to go on Lipotrim. It is a minefield out there, food-wise, so try and work out why you over-eat in the first place. I just loved the way food tasted, full stop!! I never felt full and ate if I was happy, sad, angry, bored....any reason, really. But I can honestly say I have never felt happier in my skin than I do now and I realise that food cannot be my band-aid, my enemy or my reward if I want to look this good from now on. So I still have to be disciplined and focussed. I feel that Lipotrim gave me that time away from food to really sort out my issues. I wish you every success. xxx

Welcome back. I hope that this will be your last time you will have to go on Lipotrim. It is a minefield out there, food-wise, so try and work out why you over-eat in the first place. I just loved the way food tasted, full stop!! I never felt full and ate if I was happy, sad, angry, bored....any reason, really. But I can honestly say I have never felt happier in my skin than I do now and I realise that food cannot be my band-aid, my enemy or my reward if I want to look this good from now on. So I still have to be disciplined and focussed. I feel that Lipotrim gave me that time away from food to really sort out my issues. I wish you every success. xxx
thats how i feel im so determined
for weeks but then for one reason or another my hormones seem to take ova and i eat everything in site food makes such a difference to our moods i only noticed how much after id done TFR for 3 mnths then went back on to food! its the week before TOTM that im at my worst and then all the good weeks are undone! oh god its such a battle! friends and family just say we love you as you are stop being so paranoid about dieting all the time but i just wish food wasnt my enemy!
deb x __________________

Back