restarting

MrsLardy

Hello.
Have finally restarted WW after messing about with SW for months, just can't get my head round it!
Am now up to 17st (more than when I was 9 months pregnant), can't fit into any of my clothes, and feel really low. Will be in for the long haul, have never managed to stick to a diet for longer than it takes to lose one stone, but cannot carry on like this anymore, lifes too short!
Sorry for the rant, look forward to chatting to you over the coming months :)

Good Luck with the restart! Ive just restarted as well and I find coming onto Minimins really helps to keep you motivated.xx

Hiya im restarting too. Had 1st meeting tonight actually. Im also in for the long haul so your deffo not alone. Good luck with your journey and keep us all posted :)

Hi

Just wanted to wish you good luck. I tried SW too and although I know it works for lots of people, it didn't suit me either. I think the WW plan is great for the long term as it is so easily incorporated into family eating - all the family can eat the same foods, no special 'diet food'! I'm sure you will get loads of inspiration and motivation from this site.

All the best.

Lesley
X

hi

i think the majority of us are restarters, great site for motivation, ww great diet though and proper foods and meals

first weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed

Good luck with ww
I have tried to do sw in the past with no luck I feel ww is the best for me I hope it is for you

Hi and welcome to the site, just take it one day at a time and you will get there with the ww diet and the support from the people on this site, good luck and keep us posted on your weigh ins.

Hi
Welcome to ww. If you stick to it you will get the fab result you deserve.. Just wished i could stick to it!!

Back