restarting!!!!

blush

hello all, im back again after beign on cd to get down 5 stones for sisters wedding innjuly, i managed 3 and took a break, now here to lose the last 2 hopefully in time for best friends wedding in october!! so hows everyone else doing??? that time of the year when were all plodding along waiting for something to happen...lol

hey congrats on the 3 stone loss girl! how long did it take you? x

well i lost the frst stone and a half very quickly as was sole sourcing so took 7weeks i think, then i slowed down and was on and off the diet for valentines, husbands birthday,easter break away etc etc excuses excuses, so then got back onto cd in march, in total its taken 6 months which i know is slow compared to everone else, but thats coz i didnt stick to it properly, the only good thing in my defence is when i came off i ate sensibly and have not put any weight back on in each break, so given me the confidence to know i can carry on get to target and not be afraid of piling on 5 stones again..
so here goes!:p

Blush - I too am returning to CD .. SSing for first couple of weeks after an enforced break somewhere very cold with work... Here's to us!! x x

Hi Guys
This is another restart for me too after loosing 4 stone from jan till april, happy with my 13 st weight so thought I'll stay like this for a while. Ate then didnt eat from april till now with about 5 restarts along the way last thurs decided ok here I go again But this time I now weigh 13. 11.
All my restart's get to about 5 days then I think ooo I feel better and eat again arghhh...... but this time I think my head is BACK in the zone
and Im now on day 6 and feeling great, weighed myself this morning and Im at 12 12 so Im happy :D
Weigh in on thurs am I can do it this time I have to finish my journey. Stick with it we all know it works xxx

wow that is such a brill amount to lose in 6 days hun! i started today and will see my cdc on friday to weigh so ill be happy with 3 or 4lb loss,i want to wait the full week and weigh but she can only see me on fridays :( but well done! x x

great work on 3 stones allready and good luck

Welcome and heya to the rest of you restarters - i've joined the restart gang. Started last Monday, losing 6lbs my first week (slightly lower than first time round, but i'm okay with that). Unfortunately I put a fair bit of my original weightloss back on (was less committed with maintaining than you Blush) - so I've got around 3 stone to go (again). I did find that I can stabilise fairly well by low-carbing -but by then had already put a chunk of weight on, so planning to CD down to goal and then low-carb from then on. Anyways, good luck with it :)

Back