Restarting......

Nally

Today it is five months til I turn 29 and I refuse to be as big as I am now then so I'm back on the SS wagon and ready to kick some butt!

How is everyone else doing? I've been reading loads of posts here today to get me through day one and it's working so far thank goodness! xxx

Hi Nally welcome. Over a month for me on the diet now and it's going great. :D

Thanks Nally. I am pleased too but I have found it tough at times. I'm sure you're going to do great. :)

welcome back , your loss so far is amazing .. how long ago and how long were you on CD ?? I restarted 3 weeks ago after a 4 month break , and actually found it easier this time round ... which surprised me !!!
I hope you get back into it soon and good luck on your first week :)

Hi Determinator,

I had a gastric bypass 2 years ago, sadly it has stopped working and although the damage is no fault of mine and I've been told by my consultant I need an op to fix it, the NHS won't pay and I can't afford the 7-10k to pay privately and so I'm on my own!

I'm keeping my eyes on the prize of being able to buy (hopefully much) smaller clothes for my birthday. xxx

good luck. you have done so well already, im sure you will breeze past the next few months, and how amazing are you going to look in those smaller clothes for your birthday...

ive only been doing the 810/1000 plan for a couple of weeks, but i go down to ss+ next week after a wedding i am going to next week.
so still fairly new around here... but i wish you all the best of luck in getting to your birthday a new slimmer you!

Good luck Nally
Im on day 6 and finding it a bit easier now!!
Uv done brilliant so far-well done!! :D

Good luck on your restart. Sounds like you may be in ketosis already, which is by far the fastest I've ever heard of anyone doing that!

I'm on week four of my restart, and finding everything so different this time around. In a good way!

You have such amazing losses already. This is like the second leg of your transformational journey :)

Thanks Oxford - I just read your other post and commented, it's just what I needed.

I am definitely seeing this as the second part of my journey, the FINAL part of my journey as I am NOT going back there.

Naughty as it is, I've weighed myself every day for the past week and have consistently been 22st 3lbs..... Hopped on the scales today and am 22st dead! :p What more incentive do I need for day three huh?!?!

Back