Restarting.....

skinnymintobe

Hi..

I am new to this board, I was over on the Weight Watchers Section. I lost 6.5 stone in 2009-10 using south beach and low carb. Moved town and put 2.5 stone on :(

The doctor has told me that with my PCOS Weight watchers wont work for me and suggested giving Low carb a go again i know it worked before so lets hope it will work again :D

Pleased to meet you all. x

Hi there:). Suggest you come over to the atkins board a we are haopy with anyone low carbing and it's a bit more active so you can get support! Good luck:)

Hi..

I am new to this board, I was over on the Weight Watchers Section. I lost 6.5 stone in 2009-10 using south beach and low carb. Moved town and put 2.5 stone on :(

The doctor has told me that with my PCOS Weight watchers wont work for me and suggested giving Low carb a go again i know it worked before so lets hope it will work again :D

Pleased to meet you all. x

Hiya!!

I've just started LipoTrim - Im on day 3, feeling a bit rubbish but hoping that the symptoms subside! My first weigh in is this Saturday, Im looking forward to it....However, If these symptoms persist and I am not happy with the loss, I'll be movng back over to low-carbsville :)

Best of luck with your low-carb venture!

Good luck i hope the symptoms are better for you soon.

I weighed in today and lost 5.5lb :)))

Back