Restarting :)

LizzieB

Silver Member
Hi All,

I have been off the diet for a while now. Just got to a point where I felt fine with my size and just didn't have the same motivation to keep going to get to my ultimate goal.

I never did a re-feed but managed to maintain at about 12stone. In the last few weeks i have been away on business a lot and all the nights out eating in restaurants and having buffet lunchs has taken its toll on my weight and i am now back up to 12.7lbs!

I restarted my diet on the 17th and am on currently on day 4! Yippie :) Back in ketosis and feeling a lot more motivated. I want to get down to about 10 stone for a holiday booked for Mid August but ultimately I want to get to 10 stone and maintain that until my wedding next year!

I haven't been on here for ages, but I really need the support right now to keep me going :) Plus its nice to see that some of the same people are still on here :)

The first few days were soooo hard after so long off the diet, and i tell you its a killer trying to get back in to it after the first time round!! But I think i have my mojo back so nothing is gonna stop me this time :)

Hi Lizz, glad to hear your well and good luck with your loss,you know what its all about and you will soon be there xxxxxx

Hey Garry :) Congrats on getting to your target weight :) You weigh less that me now! lol! But good on you! Hows refeeding going? Enjoying eating again?

:welcome:

Welcome back Lizzie and well done for getting back on LT wagon again and getting to day 4!!!

It is not easy to do second time around but it can be done.

This is also my second time back on LT and I am on week 14 myself!

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey!

Love Mini xxx

Loving the food but sadly I like the preperation and cooking more lol I think I have gone nuts xxx

Best of luck with restart. It will be no bother to ya.

well done for restarting and getting into ketosis, the hardest part is behind you now so good luck for your WI

welcome back and good luck hun x

Wow Lil, you have done so well :) How long you planning to keep going for? Pineapple (nikki) said you said hi :) felt the time was right to come back on here to say hi back:)

hey lizzie, well done for getting restarted it is so hard, i know i had probs restarting.... now my chemist dont do LT anymore :( so i starting atkins on monday after couple weeks out of ketosis,

good luck and keep us posted on how you doing x x x x

hey lizzie, well done for getting restarted it is so hard, i know i had probs restarting.... now my chemist dont do LT anymore :( so i starting atkins on monday after couple weeks out of ketosis,

good luck and keep us posted on how you doing x x x x

Thanks:) Have you thought about cambridge? I have actually changed to that cos its easier when i have to go away for business (ready made shakes). Post on here cos i started with lipotrim :)

Good luck Lizzie. I'm sure you'll be at target very soon.

x

Back