Restarts & Strugglers

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
lets get serious! No more nice guy! Sign up here please if you are determined to give it one last try.

I am not a restarter but struggling a bit today with hunger, but i dont feel like eating if that makes any sense.. whoever thinks lipotrim is the easy option is mistaken.. but so worth it though x

I am sick to death with all this ... I have been on here, and then I went to Slimming World - managed to put 3lbs on.. not good, so this morning, I have decided that I will give LT one last go - after all I need to use the sachets up...:D

Me too! So lets do it :)

Hi Daisybank,
I had a break for xmas and have found Jan really hard to get back on track.. So Feb is a fresh start - I'm 100% with you on this one!!
Only 32lbs to go !!! Hoping to reach my target by Apr 2009 !!!

Hey! I am am feeling that I am now so short of any clothes that fit me I may have to stay in bed.
Hows you?

:mad: I to have been struggling big time. Having xmas off and now January, my target seems so achievable now I can almost touch it. So WHY cant i get back on track. I lost 3 stone in September in 10 weeks, went on holiday for 2 weeks had xmas off and maintained my weight, too complacent?

I'm now in size 14 and thought that was great, coming from a size 18/20. Went shopping yesterday but didnt want to buy 14's. I just want to get rid of the rest! Probably only 2 1/2 stone to go. february restart here I come. Please help me. XX

:cry::eek:Valentines challenge completely gone out of the window. Feel really bad about it as I origonally posted it.XX

Why is it out the window chick??

you doing ok? The only thing i can advise is have a nice hot black coffee.. Curl up on the sofa, and dont think about food!!

Im a restarter today again :D havent had a shake or anything as yet.. i can just remember how horrible they were :( ah well... least we know they work

Back