Restaurants Soup and slimming world

Jennifer1350

Hi All,
I started slimming world yesterday so I am still very new to it.
I had arrangements to go for lunch today with a friend and decided to get what I taught was the best option, the soup.. I was then informed that the soup had some cream on it and the onions were fried in butter (learned my lesson for next time, stay clear the soup!).
But anyways, my question.. how much syns should I count for the soup... I'm counting 10 syns at the moment, just from looking at the book and how much butter and cream are!
Any help would be much appreciated!

What kind of soup was it? Unfortunately soup is one of those things that seems like it should be ok but usually carries loads of hidden syns. A quick look at Syns Online shows some French onion soups coming in at 19 syns per bowl but it varies a lot. Vegetable soups seem to be between 5 syns and 12 syns, depending on the brand and quantity so it's pretty hard to guess. As it was yesterday, I think I'd probably just draw a line under it and start fresh today :)

What kind of soup was it? Unfortunately soup is one of those things that seems like it should be ok but usually carries loads of hidden syns. A quick look at Syns Online shows some French onion soups coming in at 19 syns per bowl but it varies a lot. Vegetable soups seem to be between 5 syns and 12 syns, depending on the brand and quantity so it's pretty hard to guess. As it was yesterday, I think I'd probably just draw a line under it and start fresh today :)

It was vegetable soup! I counted it as 10 syns and didn't have anymore for the day after it. Just to be sure and to stay on plan I know for next time now.
Thank you for your reply

Back