RESULT at GP today!!

Sez

has started again!!
I can hardly believe that at 43, I actually went to my GP today to ask about contraception!!! I have been so huge for so long it was never an option (pill wise etc) and me & OH rarely "did the do" anyway!! :(

GP had not seen me since my LL checkup, and was gobsmacked at my change!!! I felt sooooo good!!

I am now allowed to have the pill, which means things are getting better & better for us! One slight issue was my BP was a little raised, but as it has been fine all through LL, he trusted me to be sensible, and asked to see what it is like over the next couple of months. (Shame I havent been there for my check ups, but the practice charge, so its been Lloyds for me.)

I am almost phobic about visiting the GP, although he is a really nice chap, so I suspect my nerves pushed it up a bit. I will go to Lloyds this weekend and hopefully it will be ok again.

Another previously unthought of side effect to LL. I feel good!!!!

Go girl! Now just make use of the pills!!! LOL

Oh we intend to! TBH, my sex drive (am I allowed to say that??) had all but vanished because of my size and the fact I was always tired, and wouldnt let him touch me, becuase I was sooooo revolting. It is taking some time but its a coming back to me, if you get my drift! My confidence is returning very slowly, and I think now the worry of the patter of tiny feet will be taken away, things should become even more relaxed!

(Sorry if too much info!)

You go, girl - I can face even the toughest day's SSing if I've had a bit of lovin the night before lol!

Enjoy!!!!

Back