Retro game HELP !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kandy, 17 December 2006 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hi all my OH is always talking about this game he had in the late 70's early 80's but he can't remember what it's called it was a game that was very large used to take up half his kitchen table you had to look through an eyepiece and there was a large plate at the bottomwhich you had to spin which had small target cups in and you had to release bombs into the targets i know its a bit sad but i wanted to try and find one for a christmas suprise but can't find out what it's called any help soooo appreciated !

Lotsa love Julie xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Oh and also has anyone ever heard of big track ?

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sorry hun....have absolutely no idea wat you are talkin about!! I assume you have tried some sort of google search?

5. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hiya Kazz yes i have tried all afternoon and i cant see anything remotely similiar i just hoped someone might remember it from there childhood maybe some of the chaps may remember !

But where are they ?

Thanks Kazz xxx

6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well I hope you manage to find out!! Me being a child of the 80's will be absolutely no help at all!!!

7. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Thanks glorious day you have made the child in my hubby very happy lol ! xxx

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    YES THATS RIGHT I CAN REMEMBER MY BROTHER HAVING ONE .....WOW BLAST FROM THE PAST

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.