Return from a fantastic holiday

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hi all
I have had a great holiday managed to stick to salad fish meat and very few carbs however I did enjoy several????? drinks very nice and having got on the scales at home I have only put on 3lb.
So its straight back on the shakes and focus on the christmas target.
xx

Glad you enjoyed your holiday - it sounds like it was worth the 3lbs you put on! You'll get rid of that in no time.

Yeah i'm sure the 3lbs was worth it for the holiday. Being back on track i'm sure you will loose that again. Good luck

bloody hell fraggle, thats amazing, putting only 3lb on during ur holiday is fab, it will be gone by the weekend! xx

Glad you enjoyed a lovely holiday.
Disregard the 3lbs, I came back after 2 weeks of the same sort of food and drink as you and had gained 3 and a half pounds on my scale the day after we landed.
I restarted LT that day, and by the next day it had gone, plus another pound!!! :D
I think it must have been fluid, I know my feet felt puffy on the flight anyway.
You'll be back on track in no time at all Hun. Good luck xxxx

Thanks Guys I think you maybe right Cathy but I'm not bothered by the gain was actuallyt expecting more but back on the shakes and focused.
thanks again everyone
xx

fraggle that is brilliant knowing you can acheive that :)

Back