Step 1 Sole Source + Return of the Niny...

Niny

I did this 3 years ago after my daughter was born. Now im 2 stone heavier :( 13st. Need to get down to 10, not too fussed after that as ill hopefully be in full training mode by then n be some horrible ripped girl that I hate seeing in fitness mags :)

1st day of Cambridge diet starts tomorrow. Of course that meant pizza for tea tonight. I already no this was a bad move but hey ho! Wish me luck :)
Can't wait to see my before & after pics. Yeeeeey

Hi Niny.....I'm just restarting also......lost nearly three stone and have gained 1 stone 8 lbs back by completely coming off plan and eating dinners ot/takeaways etc. I've been doing some thinking about it all as I obviously don't want the same to happen again.

I realised that I lost nearly three stone in 2 and a half months and I gained about half of the weight back over the last nearly four months....its scary to think that i have been off plan for longer than I was on it! I just keep thinking 'if only I hadn't come off for a planned break' and 'If only I had got straight back on it'. If only I didn't enjoy rubbish food so much!

I have a diary; I was going to start afresh and do a new one but I think its important to track my whole journey so I am continuing with the one I started back in September.

How are you getting on so far Niny?

good luck you can do it , im a returner and im finding it as easy as the first time xx

Back