Return of the party girl!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gaelic Faery, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey lads and lassies!

I've been MIA for the last 2weeks so I hope everyone is well. I've been off partying all over the place...worth every second of it :)

Now I must get back to CD but need some inspiration?? I've 2st left to go! I think my constant hangover of late has dulled my drive.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck for the final push!!! You can do it :D x

4. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey GF good to see you came back, pleased to hear you had a great time!
    I am just meeting my new CDC this morning so i am hoping for her to me the inspiration i need to shift my last stone. I have still messed about this week and have only managed the last 2 days doing it with no cheating.
    I wish people would stop telling me that i look good now and don't need to lose anymore, lol
    I don't listen to them but it does make me lose will power to stick to it.
    Good luck lady!!

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Tell me about it stinky!!!!! It's the compliments that make it hard. I've told my best mate to keep calling me fatty! It's kinda working!!

Good luck stinky x

6. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ya those damn compliments are killing me too!! They can say all the nice things they want when I get to goal...until then sssssshhh :D

7. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    LOL i know, it's nice but it doesn't help. Never thought i would not want a compliment but they are so confusing. I am ignoring all the people who have started again with the,'you don't want to go too far'!
    I am 5ft 2" have a BMI of 32 and weigh over 12st, believe me i have ALONG way to go before it could be going too far, idiots!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.