• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Return of the party girl!

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
hey lads and lassies!

I've been MIA for the last 2weeks so I hope everyone is well. I've been off partying all over the place...worth every second of it :)

Now I must get back to CD but need some inspiration?? I've 2st left to go! I think my constant hangover of late has dulled my drive.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
Hey GF good to see you came back, pleased to hear you had a great time!
I am just meeting my new CDC this morning so i am hoping for her to me the inspiration i need to shift my last stone. I have still messed about this week and have only managed the last 2 days doing it with no cheating.
I wish people would stop telling me that i look good now and don't need to lose anymore, lol
I don't listen to them but it does make me lose will power to stick to it.
Good luck lady!!

mrsessex

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
Tell me about it stinky!!!!! It's the compliments that make it hard. I've told my best mate to keep calling me fatty! It's kinda working!!

Good luck stinky x

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Ya those damn compliments are killing me too!! They can say all the nice things they want when I get to goal...until then sssssshhh :D

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
LOL i know, it's nice but it doesn't help. Never thought i would not want a compliment but they are so confusing. I am ignoring all the people who have started again with the,'you don't want to go too far'!
I am 5ft 2" have a BMI of 32 and weigh over 12st, believe me i have ALONG way to go before it could be going too far, idiots!