Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Return of the party girl!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gaelic Faery, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey lads and lassies!

I've been MIA for the last 2weeks so I hope everyone is well. I've been off partying all over the place...worth every second of it :)

Now I must get back to CD but need some inspiration?? I've 2st left to go! I think my constant hangover of late has dulled my drive.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck for the final push!!! You can do it :D x

4. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey GF good to see you came back, pleased to hear you had a great time!
    I am just meeting my new CDC this morning so i am hoping for her to me the inspiration i need to shift my last stone. I have still messed about this week and have only managed the last 2 days doing it with no cheating.
    I wish people would stop telling me that i look good now and don't need to lose anymore, lol
    I don't listen to them but it does make me lose will power to stick to it.
    Good luck lady!!

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Tell me about it stinky!!!!! It's the compliments that make it hard. I've told my best mate to keep calling me fatty! It's kinda working!!

Good luck stinky x

6. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ya those damn compliments are killing me too!! They can say all the nice things they want when I get to goal...until then sssssshhh :D

7. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    LOL i know, it's nice but it doesn't help. Never thought i would not want a compliment but they are so confusing. I am ignoring all the people who have started again with the,'you don't want to go too far'!
    I am 5ft 2" have a BMI of 32 and weigh over 12st, believe me i have ALONG way to go before it could be going too far, idiots!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.