Return of the party girl!

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
hey lads and lassies!

I've been MIA for the last 2weeks so I hope everyone is well. I've been off partying all over the place...worth every second of it :)

Now I must get back to CD but need some inspiration?? I've 2st left to go! I think my constant hangover of late has dulled my drive.

Hey GF good to see you came back, pleased to hear you had a great time!
I am just meeting my new CDC this morning so i am hoping for her to me the inspiration i need to shift my last stone. I have still messed about this week and have only managed the last 2 days doing it with no cheating.
I wish people would stop telling me that i look good now and don't need to lose anymore, lol
I don't listen to them but it does make me lose will power to stick to it.
Good luck lady!!

Tell me about it stinky!!!!! It's the compliments that make it hard. I've told my best mate to keep calling me fatty! It's kinda working!!

Good luck stinky x

Ya those damn compliments are killing me too!! They can say all the nice things they want when I get to goal...until then sssssshhh :D

LOL i know, it's nice but it doesn't help. Never thought i would not want a compliment but they are so confusing. I am ignoring all the people who have started again with the,'you don't want to go too far'!
I am 5ft 2" have a BMI of 32 and weigh over 12st, believe me i have ALONG way to go before it could be going too far, idiots!

Back