Return of the sinner

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 12 July 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Weight Watchers
    :) Well Hello :)

Im back on Monday after 375,879 restarts ive decided enough is enough and I have taken a few measures to get myself together. First of all im paying a month at a time cambridge but still just collecting my weeks worth each visit, so that encourages me to go as ive paid for it I cant make excuses about money.

Also this might sound a bit sad but I have written a letter to myself so that whenever I feel like im struggling or down I can read it to kick me up the behind and remind me why im doing this. I feel in much better position than previous times i have done the diet and this will be the last time. I get married in 330 days not that im counting!!!

Lets do this guys!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey verity welcome back hun
    good idea about the letter
    anything that`ll keep you on ss is worth doing
    you can do this just stick at it and you`ll soon see results
    kaz xxx
  4. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Cambridge Diet
    That's some good steps you have taken.

You can do this you know, get yourself a diary and keep a note of the times you feel like lapsing. Don't give in, the rewards will be so worth it.

This diet works! Stick with it, 100% and you'll see some fantastic weight loss in super speedy time.

Take control, don't let food control you ;)
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Good luck and well done for coming backxx:)
    Kath likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.