return to rehab! i am back!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Size8Rehab, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Size8Rehab

Size8Rehab Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi all old friends and ones yet to discover!
    hope all is goin well on ur day. i am currently abroad n work pointed out ever so critically that i had started to wack on the pounds again - true true but harsh harsh!
    this is now my second round of lipotrim and i am on day 4 n want all the things i am not supposed to have - next time i see a sheep with its head stuck through a fence eatin da grass on da other side i will emphasise lol!
    ok last year i broke my leg and mid july started lipotrim and for any newbies stick to this forum it got me through 3 months of lipotrim!! thanks guys!! i lost just over 3 stone i went from 12st2 to 8st10. i am not actually sure what my exact weight is right now but its nearly or just over 10st. i know some ppl will roll their eyes at me and think wtf is she on here for but let me just say i was a size 20 at one point in my life and now a size 8-10 is a must as my job is a backing dancer and sports modelling - hence why out here i have had a good tellin off. so i just need to get back to under 9st again and i hope you guys can help me out?
    This is day 4 on strict and i reckon 2 wks max would be sufficient n then maintenance? u do still lose weight on that or do u simply maintain the weight u have reached??
    wishing everyone every success and you can do it. xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey welcome back!! you know the drill just keep on here and youll be grand :D i think with the maintenance you do still lose weight depending on what else youre eating with it. Best of luck and that weight will be off you in no time! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.