return to sw

lazorinie

wants a body to love!
Ive been a naughty girl and have been eating like a pig for over 2 months and have been to ashamed to go to wi.

Tonight im taking the plunge and returning to the group! Ive put on over 7lb im sure!

Im hoping to get back on track and get to target! (i need a big kick up the bum ;])

Good luck tonight! I'm having my official restart tomorrow morning so I know how you feel. If you're rejoining have you seen the voucher in the Bella magazine? It gives you free registration so you'll only pay the standard £4.95 weekly fee.

Well done for getting back on it and you never know, the time off may have given your metabolism a little boost!

Thanks for the good old kicks! Its working so far any way :rolleyes:

Returned to SW on wednesday and gained 6lb :eek:

Im on day 2 and still going strong and looking forward to next WI!

However i have a birthday party tonight with a buffet tea :sigh:

Im sticking to my new found strength and im gonna have tea before and not even look at the food there! Or i know i'll slip back into my old ways!

Wish me luck anyhow

:17729:

im a returner after a year decided tues night to take the plunge back and wed rejoined. not happy with my gain but determined to work it back off. good luck with your jorney xx

Well done for deciding to re-join. Eating before you go is a brilliant idea, I've done this many times & it really does help. I also found it easier to deal with if I told people I wasn't hungry rather than 'I can't eat that', 'I don't want to eat that', etc.

Have a lovely evening.

Well done. That's a great start. Good luck for next week. x

Back