Returner sneaking back in <waves>

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizS, 18 March 2010 Social URL.

1. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hello all
    Not sure if anyone will remember me - I was here for a few months last summer. Lost 38lb in total then stopped in Nov for planned holiday/xmas etc and never quite got back on.

I'm still within a couple of lb of that 38lb, but need to lose the rest now. I think on Tues I was 12'9 on my CDC's scales, and want to get to 11 stone. So that's another 24lb to go, if my maths is right.

Anyway just saying hi as I hope to be around on here a bit more to get/give support as I go along.

Lizx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

wow! well done for staying close to goal, was that hard?

welcome back!

4. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I put on a stone between stopping in November and going back to my CDC in mid January - have taken most of that off now, but it has been a bit challenging! Started again in earnest now, fed up with mucking about.

5. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.44%)
    Hi Liz, I remember you! was thinking about you the other day. Glad to hear you are back, I'm starting again on Monday too - fingers crossed for us both :)

6. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Liz. I do remember you.. good to know you've kept off the weight you lost.. and welcome back to the forum. Keep in touch, have you started off a dairy? xx

7. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oooh welcome back, Liz.

I'm a returner too from last year, after having to stop due to breaking my foot and then developing a DVT which meant I was stuck on warfarin for 6 months. I too put on around a stone during that time, which I'm now chipping (apologies for food reference :)) away at.

Good luck with it, Liz, and good to see a familiar name from last year.

Lesley

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.