Step 1 Sole Source Returning after gaining all... but not the plans fault :(

Vixy

Hey there...

I'm Victoria and restarted sole source 2 days ago. Am back here as this site really helped me keep focus - a God send! I did lipotrim last time (about 2 years ago) and got to goal (I have done CD before though) but have regained it all. I prefer the flavours on CD and after yesterday seeing a pic of me taken 3 weeks ago I decided to quit playing around with it , quit emotional eating and get my bum in gear.

I have about 3.5 to 4 stone to lose (I think). I dont know for sure as I have asked my CDc to not tell me my start weight in case I comfort eat. Comfort eating is my main problem and my weight was regained for 2 main reasons. 1) I tore my achilles and was in a leg brace for weeks, off work, sterids, physio and comfort eating with no exercise and 2) my mum died 9 weeks ago and I have done nothing but eat and drink since.

So, am hoping and praying that I can get my act together and be confident which is all mum ever wanted for me...

So here goes!

V xx

Oh no - sorry to hear that.

Good to hear you've got urself in gear. I start a week today so we can
Encourage each other. Xxxxx

Hi Maryam... Sorry about last post, I must have been logged into the iPhone app from when I did lipotrim a couple if years ago! New ID now so will delete old one and start afresh!

Are you starting sole source next week? X

Yes fingers crossed. I got a stone to lose and three weeks to do it in. Do u think that's achievable?

I reckon it could be yes. Have you done it before? It really depends how much you have to lose. Remember the first week is largely glycogen and water with a little fat which is replenished when you start eating again (thats why usually a high loss in week 1). Keep drinking the water (no more than 4 litres tho) xx

I'm currently 10 stone 3. Done it once before. I really want to lose a stone and I hope I can achieve it x

Back