Step 1 Sole Source Returning AGAIN and hopefully for the last time!!!

smurfy85

Hi ladies

I'm back again having been good, bad, on, off for the past 6 months! Luckily I've managed to maintain!! I need some support to get the last 3 stone off and to finally finish my journey and start rebuilding my relationship with food and start enjoying everything that will come with the weight loss!

I am hoping that there will be some others out there who will be able to keep me focused and on track and I in return can do the same for you!! I'm bored of falling off the wagon and giving in to temptation every time the OH or people at work are having something I feel I may be missing out on!! I have a clear schedule with only 2 days of planned off plan eating with a friend who is also on SS so we're planning on not going too overboard!!

Come say hi and lets help each other achieve that summer and long term goal of the ideal shape and size!! :)

Congratulations on maintaining for this long. And good luck on the final push to get to Goal. I look forward to keeping up with the highs and hopefully offering some support in the lows.

Back