Extra Easy Returning for the last time...hopefully!!

Chelz_bh

Hi All,

So I have been on/off with both WW and SW in the last few years.
Well now, hopefully I have a reason to start over again one more time...I recently got engaged....Yes my bf most definatly put a ring on it! Eeeeeeek!!

We are looking at a NYE 2015 or Spring 2016 Wedding which = not very long to save and not very long to get my bum into gear but hopefully plenty of time to loose weight steadily and hopefully for the last time..

Up until June this year I was doing O.K, I'd lost nearly 1 stone on SW and instead of feeling spurred on after my girls holiday I just lost my flow completely and haven't been able to get it back..althought I have kept at least 1/2 stone off :)

Well today ladies, HAS to be different!!

Like an idiot I didn't plan ahead my food for today so my syns and slightly higher than I'd like for my first day!

A total of 10 and hopefully no more.

Breakfast - 175ml s/s milk allowance for the day for several cups of tea!! (No sugar.no nothing) - 1/2 h.x.a
1 slice of w/m toast (800g loaf) - h.x.b
10g flora butter - 5 syns :eek: I was at work and they didn't have a l/f alternative!!

Lunch - chick and sweetcorn mug shot,
an apple and banana
l/f tesco yoghurt - 5 bloody syns aswell, yeah right for LOW FAT!! (I had bought these before deciding to get back on it!)

And for dinner beef casserole with smash dumplings!!! -Cannot wait for this little feast

Snacks will be consisting of fruit and veg and 20g r/f cheese (the rest of my h.x.a)

It all sounds great on paper but I am a sugarholic soo tring to go cold turkey where thats concerned to get back to being healthier - I never restrict the occassional sugar hit but I need to for the next week!!

Anywho for anyone who has decided to read my noticably long story, thank-you but more so, for any old newbies out there...HOLAAAA!!

***LETS DO IT FOR THE LAST TIME***

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm new to sw but did weight watchers for a long time.
sounds like an ok day to me and once you do your next shop you can get the free yoghurts etc :)

Back