Returning to an Old Friend!

Starblade

Hello from a returning Lite-fan!

I did LLL in 2009 for about 6 months to lose 2st 8lbs, dropping from 11st 8lbs to 9st, which was awesome! I have a very tiny frame, so actually I should be very light, but I looked like this by the end of my journey (bit of the old inspiration pics! - excuse the silliness, it was a costumed party, don't have many full-length shots)

29221_10150185149400158_609920157_12202320_1226552_n.jpg

So that was a drop from size 14-16 to size 6-8, which I absolutely loved - apart from one bit; have any of you had the problem of having suddenly saggy breasts?! I used to bring this up at my meetings and everyone else said they didn't care because they were used to it from having kids, but I felt strange and didn't know how to buy bras for it!

Anyway, I also have hypothyroidism, which means I generally fare better on low-carb eating regimes anyway, but I get sad at the lack of delicious sweet foods when I adhere to this, plus sometimes I just resent the restriction and live of absolute nonsense (which as I recall I mustn't cite here, is that correct?) I basically listen only to my inner 6-year-old and all the amazing birthday teas I never got to have when it was out of my hands! Oh dear.

So now I'm technically still pretty light, I kept a stone off, and I'm a lot more aware of my body now and how small my bones are, so I do just dress and look better anyway, but I would love to get back to a size 8 and I would love the healthy state of mind that comes with sticking to the diet, so I'm back on it, albeit possibly not in the strictest way, as it's the food packs I want, almost more than the weight loss!

If I don't treat my hypothyroidism properly I get manic depression from it (or rather, similar symptoms!) and I'm constantly on the verge of narcolepsy ;) So it's AMAZING that LL do food that works for it AND that I think is incredibly delicious!

Has anyone else found this? I really wish LL offered higher-calorie versions of the packs for people on management, though I realise that goes against the principles of the approach. Still, would make the rest of my life a lot easier!

Anyway, good luck everyone! Hope to check in here regularly now for morale boosts and inspiration x

Back