returning to CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by deborah23, 24 October 2009 Social URL.

1. deborah23

deborah23 New Member

hi all,

my name is Deb, I am returning to CD after 2 months break, I am starting SS again tomorrow, I am looking forward for this short xmas challenge. Need to lose at least one stone by then. Good luck to everyone!

start weight: 13.9 stones
    Goal weight: 9 stones

Last edited: 24 October 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Helllo i re joined yesterday im on day 2 ss too.!
    Good luck keep in touch.x

4. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Full Member

Good luck with your restart!

Clairex

5. jules75

jules75 Full Member

Hi there, this is my second day of re-start! I first did c.d last year and it was very succesfull for me however I reverted back to old eating habits and regained over a stone!!! I must admit im struggling today

xx

6. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Welcome and good luck with your CD journey!

7. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

hi there
    lm a restarter also, 2nd weigh- in on mon (fingers crossed), so good luck with your xmas challenge, its wonderful to be loosing the weight again

8. jules75

jules75 Full Member

Thank u Hayley xx

9. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Welcome deborah, good luck to you.
    Keep us posted re: how you are getting on - week 1 will be over sooner than you might imagine and you will be very pleased with the quick loss!

10. melissa85

melissa85 Full Member

welcome back and good luck am sure youll manage at least a stone maybe even 2 by xmas xx

11. kellyv81

kellyv81 Full Member

Hi ya,
    I'm re-starting again today!!
    Good luck with you start tommorrow, Must say I'm not looking forward to the 1st week again though.
    Be worth it though I guess,
    I'm looking to lose at least 28lbs...2 stone by Christmas day, I don't think that is too hopefull is it?
    x x x

12. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Hi, I'm a restarter too, on day 1 today. I was doing CD a year ago but fell pregnant so had to stop. Good luck with trying again x

13. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Your welcome hunni :D
    x

14. Music

Music Full Member

Good luck with your restart. I've restarted today too. :)

15. melissa85

melissa85 Full Member

good luck to everyone restarting, we are all winners for doing something about it xx