returning to CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by deborah23, 24 October 2009.

1. deborah23

deborah23 New Member

hi all,

my name is Deb, I am returning to CD after 2 months break, I am starting SS again tomorrow, I am looking forward for this short xmas challenge. Need to lose at least one stone by then. Good luck to everyone!

start weight: 13.9 stones
    Goal weight: 9 stones
    Last edited: 24 October 2009
  2. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Well-Known Member

Helllo i re joined yesterday im on day 2 ss too.!
    Good luck keep in touch.x
  3. fairyclairy

fairyclairy Well-Known Member

Good luck with your restart!

4. jules75

jules75 Well-Known Member

Hi there, this is my second day of re-start! I first did c.d last year and it was very succesfull for me however I reverted back to old eating habits and regained over a stone!!! I must admit im struggling today

5. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Welcome and good luck with your CD journey!
  6. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

hi there
    lm a restarter also, 2nd weigh- in on mon (fingers crossed), so good luck with your xmas challenge, its wonderful to be loosing the weight again
  7. jules75

jules75 Well-Known Member

Thank u Hayley xx
  8. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Welcome deborah, good luck to you.
    Keep us posted re: how you are getting on - week 1 will be over sooner than you might imagine and you will be very pleased with the quick loss!
  9. melissa85

melissa85 Well-Known Member

welcome back and good luck am sure youll manage at least a stone maybe even 2 by xmas xx
  10. kellyv81

kellyv81 Well-Known Member

Hi ya,
    I'm re-starting again today!!
    Good luck with you start tommorrow, Must say I'm not looking forward to the 1st week again though.
    Be worth it though I guess,
    I'm looking to lose at least 28lbs...2 stone by Christmas day, I don't think that is too hopefull is it?
    x x x
  11. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Hi, I'm a restarter too, on day 1 today. I was doing CD a year ago but fell pregnant so had to stop. Good luck with trying again x
  12. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Your welcome hunni :D
  13. Music

Music Well-Known Member

Good luck with your restart. I've restarted today too. :)
  14. melissa85

melissa85 Well-Known Member

good luck to everyone restarting, we are all winners for doing something about it xx