Returning to Discover

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

couldnt get on with PP as the extra 49 a week wern't good for me. Made me feel i need to binge which isnt ideal. Tried Slimfast but couldnt get on with that as felt deprived just using the shakes. So seems Discover is the way to go for me. Sensible weight loss and no deprivation. I have around 7 stone to lose to get to a 'healthy' BMI.

Hey Loser85, welcome back to discover :). Have you made a start yet? I love discover, it's like putting on your slippers :)

Starting tomorrow morning, looking forward to it. Best thing will be having proper cereal for brekkie rather than a shake. Then a guilt free sarnie for lunch. How sad am i for getting excited over that?! :D

I totally understand your sadness :D I did a Tesco diet once, it was so hard, I then totted up my points for the day and realised that I'd only had 12 points! I lurve cereal, I'd hate not being able to easy cereal and there's nothing like a good sarnie :)

Good luck for tomorrow. Have you got plans for tea? (I'm always on the lookout for dinner ideas! :) ).

Was thinking along the lines of oven chips with thin frozen richmond sausages and garden peas. Not the healthiest maybe but will be within points. Im wanting to buy some phili garlic and herb cheese to have with pasta and turkey breast chunks. Might even treat myself to a WW garlic ciabatta. Im not the best cook in the world so im not very inventive.

Back