Returning to LT from Jun 08

redfluffmonster

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Nicky and last did Lt 2 years ago - I did really well - lost over 2 1/2 stone then fell pregnant so had to stop! Well am on day 6 and finding it tough going - especially with a toddler and 7 month old to feed. I found this site was the only thing that helped me to stick to the shakes.

Looking forward to getting to know people on here

Nicky x :)

Hi Nicky and welcome. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Lisa x

hiya welcome back to the forum :) i hope your first weigh in goes well , let us know how you get on, and good luck x

Hello and welcome back fellow channel islander!! xx

Hello all and Rose in Jersey!

Yes will update you on the first weigh in - not sure its going to be huge but still reasonable!

Good luck!! I am pretty much the same, was on LT Aug08-Nov08, lost nearly 4st. I have tried to get back on LT before but always failed (it is so so much harder 2nd (3rd,4th...) time around). Absolutely determined this time though, going to tough it out and push on to the important day 4 and end of week 2 milestones!!!

Good luck again, I will be looking to you for inspiration as you are a week ahead of me!!

Delighted to say I have lost 7 lbs

Great name Milk Tray Man - I always did like him in those ski ads!!! Yes its getting easier now I have achieved a week and am so proud of myself. Let me know how your weigh in goes

Nicky

Im a fellow LT 2008-er! Its so hard doing it for the 2nd (or in my case 3rd) time but it can be done!!! One day I will be doing it for the 4th time because this time is so I can get to a healthy weight so I can get pregnant and I will have baby weight to lose!!!

Back