Returning to Slimming World.....

Hey Everyone

I am returning to Slimming World after trying loads of other diets that have not worked. I am really determined to loose some weight before my holiday in 4 weeks & 6 days.

I have tried the EE plan before but struggled and I think I may have been over eating, this time I have decided to go back to the Orignal and Green days as I know it has worked before.

One of my major problems that will see me going to one of the supermarkets and grabbing a synorific sandwich or pasta salad is that at work we do not have a kitchen area so everything has to be prepared the night before and has to be stuff that will not go off if it is not in the fridge. Does anyone have any ideas what I could bring to work? Today I had pasta with roasted veg (cooked in Fry Light) which was delicious and knowing me I will just eat that til its coming out my ears as I know that it works well with the diet. I think they key to sticking to this diet is variety so any help you can give me would be fab.

Also due to saving to move out I am having to do this diet from home rather than attending a class so your help & support would be grately appreciated.

Thank you very very much!

Soontobeslinkylisa

Hi and welcome back to SW!
For lunches why not get a cool bag and ice packs then you don't have to worry about things not being in the fridge. There are so many things to choose from, why not have a look through all the recipes in the recipe section.

Good luck! x

You can get lovely little cool bags just big enough for a lunch. Good idea in this weather when things go off so quickly.

Hello and welcome xx

You can still grab lunch from supermarkets- you just have to be a bit savvy

Red days, go for cooked chicken, cooked ham, prepared salad, crab sticks, boiled eggs or get a low fat wholemeal sandwich and just deduct 6 syns from the total and have as one of your HEX B

Green days: M&S Orzo pasta salad (1.5 syns a pot), vegetable sushi, beetroot salad (free if no oil), bean/cous cous salads (usually low if get 'diet' versions)

Obviously making your own is simpler and cheaper- but buying from supermarkets in an emergency is still do-able

Good luck

Loads of people do EE and, yes, it is as easy as it sounds! Just remember to have a third superfree and weigh any healthy extras which need it, and you won't go far wrong!

Back