Returning to Slimming World.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Soontobeslinkylisa, 28 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Soontobeslinkylisa

Soontobeslinkylisa Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Everyone

I am returning to Slimming World after trying loads of other diets that have not worked. I am really determined to loose some weight before my holiday in 4 weeks & 6 days.

I have tried the EE plan before but struggled and I think I may have been over eating, this time I have decided to go back to the Orignal and Green days as I know it has worked before.

One of my major problems that will see me going to one of the supermarkets and grabbing a synorific sandwich or pasta salad is that at work we do not have a kitchen area so everything has to be prepared the night before and has to be stuff that will not go off if it is not in the fridge. Does anyone have any ideas what I could bring to work? Today I had pasta with roasted veg (cooked in Fry Light) which was delicious and knowing me I will just eat that til its coming out my ears as I know that it works well with the diet. I think they key to sticking to this diet is variety so any help you can give me would be fab.

Also due to saving to move out I am having to do this diet from home rather than attending a class so your help & support would be grately appreciated.

Thank you very very much!

Soontobeslinkylisa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi and welcome back to SW!
    For lunches why not get a cool bag and ice packs then you don't have to worry about things not being in the fridge. There are so many things to choose from, why not have a look through all the recipes in the recipe section.

Good luck! x

4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hello and good luck x

5. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can get lovely little cool bags just big enough for a lunch. Good idea in this weather when things go off so quickly.

6. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Hello and welcome xx

7. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    You can still grab lunch from supermarkets- you just have to be a bit savvy

Red days, go for cooked chicken, cooked ham, prepared salad, crab sticks, boiled eggs or get a low fat wholemeal sandwich and just deduct 6 syns from the total and have as one of your HEX B

Green days: M&S Orzo pasta salad (1.5 syns a pot), vegetable sushi, beetroot salad (free if no oil), bean/cous cous salads (usually low if get 'diet' versions)

Obviously making your own is simpler and cheaper- but buying from supermarkets in an emergency is still do-able

Good luck

8. Soontobeslinkylisa

Soontobeslinkylisa Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Brilliant, thank you!
    Is anyone following the Extra Easy plan? Is it as easy as it seems? :p

9. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Loads of people do EE and, yes, it is as easy as it sounds! Just remember to have a third superfree and weigh any healthy extras which need it, and you won't go far wrong!

10. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello Lisa

Welcome to the forum and doing it from home with this support system is fine.. I'm sure you will do really well. Good luck with your journey x

11. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.