Returning to SW after 5 yrs!

karenhornby

Hi All

Well I'm starting Slimming World again tomorrow after 4 years of piling on the pounds since I was on it last!

I know it will work if I stick to it because I lost 3 stone last time on mostly red days but I just seem to lack the willpower at times.
I cant get to meetings due to recent redundancy so spending money is out of the question but hopefully being on here will give enough motivation to stick to it without cheating!

I found all my books except the food optimising so if anyone can help with letting me know what the healthy a's & b's are and the portion sizes that would be great.
Also if anyone has any tips on how to keep away from the bad stuff and avoid snacking that would be greatly appreciated!

Hey there Karen and :welcome: to the forums hun - you've come to the right place for motivation and support - we all have those lack of willpower days and its great to be able to come on here and admit to it without the threat of being judged.

Anyway, sounds like you really had the hang of SW the last time with losing so much, so I'm sure that you will do just as brilliantly this time around too - wishing you lots of luck and hope to see you posting on the forums! :) X

PS. Have a look in the SW section on here as I'm sure it will be of great help to you

Thanks sueliz. Just tried to email /pm you but I dont have enough posts to have them privilages. If you could email me from the members list that would be great and I will reply. Do you want anything for the postage?

Hopefully it will work again this time. I've been looking round the SW section and it seems really good. I might start posting my food diaries after the 1st week so people can give me any tips.
I will be doing a proper weigh in tomorrow at boots. The one on my profile was from last week at doctors but I want to use the same scales each week. Thanks for the support. See you round the forum.

What I am after is the portion sizes of the healthy a's & b's and what they actually are. I know one of them is diary but thats all I can remember. You can email me at [email protected] and I will reply to you with my address if thats ok

what i'm after is all the info on the a's and b's so probably too much info to post on forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
What i'm after is what the healthy a's and b's are and a rough idea to portion sizes on them. I think one was diary but thats all i can remember

Hi there Karen, welcome back to the best weight loss plan in the universe (I'm biased hehe!) Are you going to stick to the red & green or are you going to try giving extra easy a shot? Hope you get as much out of Minimins as I have over the past year!! It's fantastic and people are always here to help! Just give us a shout whatever you want to know! Be sure to look at peoples' food diaries for inspiration too and even write your own!XXXXX

It will be red days mostly so any info you have on them would be great.

Not sure what happened above. I think i got a bit carried away. Thought it hadn't posted last night but must have been waiting for admin to approve. Lol

Hi and a warm welcome :wavey: Hope you manage to get a food optimising book and do as well as you did last time. Good luck :)

Back