Returning to TFR after a week of Re-feed and eating.

I am majorly struggling at the moment. I had a team building about a week ago so jet skiis and speed boats and wanted to ensure I had enough energy to do it. Then it was my gran's funeral which was ok.

I am now back on my 3rd day of TFR and I have forgotten the hell it is to go through. I am feeling absolutely shattered and feel like I am continuosly in a mega strop.

I did follow the re-feed instructions to the letter until day 4 where i went majorly obsessed with fruit. I was very unwell. I know I have put on weight, but don't want to weigh myself until i see the pharmasist as it may encourage me to binge.

I think i will still be on it for a month or more as i want to lose about another 2 stone to be nearer the bottom of the ok bracket.

I know i have done well so far but im feeling really awful at the moment.

Oh dear -but yay that you seem to have nipped it in the bud! I'm sure that a lot of what you put back on is water weight -from glycogen storage.A lot of fruit in a short space of time along with carbs would do that. Your BMI at present is about same as what I'm aiming for whilst on TFR. I recently restarted TFR -I only intend to do it for 3 weeks. I have to keep reminding myself that I must not let slip when I go to refeed and maintenance. Well, stay strong, you know you can do it!

you have done brilliantly so far! so dont feel bad about it you will get back there and it will all work out, look how well you have done! i will be refeeding in 4 weeks ready for a holiday and then going back on TFR so its good for me to read about your " blip" only 16lbs to go for you even if you have put on a bit so what- you will do that easily! good luck

As long as you acknowledge what is going on and nip it in the bud before it gets out of control then you are on the straight and narrow to success. It's all about knowing what is going on and not ignoring it. Don't forget as soon as you get to day 4(ish) you'll feel lots better. perservere with it xx

Back