Returning ....

slimmabum

Hi ... having done this before successfully I now realise that I need seriously need to lose weight again. Had a very stressful few years, break up of a relationship, a couple of bunion ops and also found I have an intolerance to thyroid meds. I've also eaten far too many curries/Chinese takeaways! I'm finding this hard but have completed 5 days. I''ve popped on here a few times for inspiration but need all the support I can get. I'm really fed up with being overweight and hate pics of myself :(

Well done you for taking the first step!!
I'm sorry to hear that you've had a hard few years, on this forum we all have one reason or another why the weight has creeped on, it's good that you can recognise your mistakes with the takeaways etc and are ready to change who you are for the better. Start thinking positive, imagine how great you will feel after your first weigh in when you see how much weight you've lost? You CAN do this. :) try to keep as focussed as possible, drink plenty and rest for the first week or two when and if you need too. Good luck x x x

Welcome back slimmabum and well done on completing 5 days!

Welcome back, we all turn to food in times of crisis so your not alone and your not alone in lipotrim either, we're all here if you need us. Good luck x

Thank you ladies for the support! Weigh day tomorrow ...

Good luck for tomorrow! :) :)

Back