Reunion

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
:eek: oh dear it's that time again i am a stone and a half lighter than i was last year but my uni reunion is next month on the 27th and i really want to have lost another stone

i am now 12.13.5 i would really like to get to 12 thats 5 weigh ins thats 3 pound on average a week i think i'm being very ambitious but i really really want it off so keep your fingers crossed ladies if anyone gets weighed on a wed and wants to do an uber slim for the next five weeks your welcome to spur me on lol :8855:i'm gonna lower my syns too to 10 a day

Good luck i'm sure you can do it if you give it your all, good idea to reduce to 10 syns too. I will be doing that also.

I have WI on a Wednesday evening. Not sure how I can help, but if I can, I will :)

Keep on track and you will get there!

this is going to be my month am going to push the boat out i can't wait to see people who i haven seen for ages and ages the photos from last time were horrific i didn't even realise how much weight i had put on the photos made me feel sick

i love exercise but it doesn half double my appetite am gonna hit the gym quite alot see if i can't shed the weight then just stock up of free food lol, if i manage to get down to it i will take photos to show ya all compared to the other year

Back