Reversing My Targets

Setas

Silver Member
Ok it might sound a bit strange, but I am fed up with being on a never ending diet, I am losing gaining 3/4 pounds every week so overall for the last month I have stayed the same...and with so much to lose it just seems unobtainable and never ending. So listening to the radio today people were talking about what they are giving up for Lent, so...

I am going to give up being bad and I am going to stick to a max of 1200 cals a day (1 day a week I can go up to 1500 but I have to trade it off over 2 other days) for the whole of Lent. Thats 40 days right, so I'm counting down as from today. I'm not setting any weight loss goals I am just going to focus on the next 40 days - a finite target - and see what happens by the end of it. I'll be mainly sticking to DC and using up all my supplies of that but may swap in other meals ..but staying within the Calorie target

Anyone want to join in? I'd love some company/support with this one

With you there Shep - i need keeping in line! When do you need to be able to fit into your trousers for?

Well thats 2 of us.

With you there Shep - i need keeping in line! When do you need to be able to fit into your trousers for?

Well thats 2 of us.

Well summer is on its way and hubby getting itchy for some bike rides in the summer and I want to be able to swing me leg over the bike in my trouser and not have to worry about them splitting. If I get below 14 stone 7lb they should fit anything under that and I will be able to breathe so I want to get to 14stone and be comfortable.

What about you hows you doing???? any mini goals? or just lent at the mo??;)

Setas where do you hail from???

NOpe no mini goals during Lent - just going to stick with it and see what happens.

Know just what you mean about bike trousers though. DH and I learnt 8 years ago and I had terrible trouble getting on and off the bike - cos the trousers were too tight!

I grew up near Bath, have moved around lots for the last 20 years and now settled in Somerset. You?

NOpe no mini goals during Lent - just going to stick with it and see what happens.

Know just what you mean about bike trousers though. DH and I learnt 8 years ago and I had terrible trouble getting on and off the bike - cos the trousers were too tight!

I grew up near Bath, have moved around lots for the last 20 years and now settled in Somerset. You?

I'm in Kent, my OM passed his bike test yonks ago, I have just passed my CBT and my theory and now need to get practice in for full bike test which I want to do this year if finance allows, if not just be next year, but the trouble I have getting on and off his BMW R1100s, lets just say not elegant lol

Getting on and off always the hard one. I managed to drop my DHs Thundercat the day he got it - couldn't get off it !!He was not happy.

Struggling last night and today. DH home and cooking and I just find it so difficult to stay on track. Still focus, focus

Hows it going for you?

Shep that sounds great - the 3lbs that is. I'm hanging my head in shame - DH came home all all went wrong. Oh well back on the again again now.

hey - can I join the being good for lent brigade???

I am in on the Lent thing!! I started last Tuesday - had a small relapse at the weekend with a couple of meals out accompanied by a few wine 'gums' and a piece or 3 of Birthday cake!!

Damage not too bad!!

Back