Reward anyone?

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
Hello fellow calorie counters! :D

Just a quickie really! Is anyone working on a reward system whereby if they lose a certain amount of weight they'll reward themselves with something??

Mine is that when I get to my goal weight of 11 stone I'm going to get my ears pierced and get my hair dyed :)

And when I get to my goal weight of 10 and a half stone I'm going to reintroduce chocolate to my diet after not having it pass my lips for 2 and a half years! :D

My boyfriend has very kindly started a "wardrobe fund" he puts a little bit of money in a pot everytime I've lost weight. I'm going to spend it on clothes when I get to my goal weight.

In the mean time sadly I reward myself with naughty food, which completely defeats the object and is probably not helping me over come my unhealthy relationship with food... but for the time being it keeps me happy and on track!

Aww that's so lovely to hear! Your boyfriend must be a very kind guy to be so supportive :) And nothing makes you feel better than having new clothes!

And you sound just like me! :p I treat myself every 3rd day with a little food treat, don't you feel like it keeps you on track and stops you from binging, like you would if you completely banned naughty things??

He's very lovely, I'm very lucky... although has threatened to take the money out if I gain... thankfully so far I've had two weeks of staying the same, phew!

I definately appreciate my treats, although I still find it hard to be restrained. If I get caught up with what I'm eating I can still so easily pig out. So I'm learning what treats taste good but don't have too much control over my hunger... I had to ban fajitas last week, I ate so much I was sick, never a good result!

I am gonna do pampering things like get my hair cut and coloured....get my nails done... get a pedicure.....get some new clothes....new make up....new perfume I could go on haha x

Back