Reward anyone?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Lozzy Gozzy, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Lozzy Gozzy

Lozzy Gozzy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting <3
    Hello fellow calorie counters! :D

Just a quickie really! Is anyone working on a reward system whereby if they lose a certain amount of weight they'll reward themselves with something??

Mine is that when I get to my goal weight of 11 stone I'm going to get my ears pierced and get my hair dyed :)

And when I get to my goal weight of 10 and a half stone I'm going to reintroduce chocolate to my diet after not having it pass my lips for 2 and a half years! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    My boyfriend has very kindly started a "wardrobe fund" he puts a little bit of money in a pot everytime I've lost weight. I'm going to spend it on clothes when I get to my goal weight.

In the mean time sadly I reward myself with naughty food, which completely defeats the object and is probably not helping me over come my unhealthy relationship with food... but for the time being it keeps me happy and on track!

4. Lozzy Gozzy

Lozzy Gozzy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting <3
    Aww that's so lovely to hear! Your boyfriend must be a very kind guy to be so supportive :) And nothing makes you feel better than having new clothes!

And you sound just like me! :p I treat myself every 3rd day with a little food treat, don't you feel like it keeps you on track and stops you from binging, like you would if you completely banned naughty things??

5. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    He's very lovely, I'm very lucky... although has threatened to take the money out if I gain... thankfully so far I've had two weeks of staying the same, phew!

I definately appreciate my treats, although I still find it hard to be restrained. If I get caught up with what I'm eating I can still so easily pig out. So I'm learning what treats taste good but don't have too much control over my hunger... I had to ban fajitas last week, I ate so much I was sick, never a good result!

6. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Wow- i need to get a boyfriend like that! I don't have a reward as such, but it will be clothes as I am gonna spend a fortune on myself when reach goal!! X

7. chick10

chick10 Got To Keep Counting :D

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Ive never thought of doing anything like this! Good idea though :D x

8. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    8st11lb(38.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am gonna do pampering things like get my hair cut and coloured....get my nails done... get a pedicure.....get some new clothes....new make up....new perfume I could go on haha x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.