Rewarding yourself

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Morning all

I have decided to start rewarding myself for my weightloss by buying myself MAC lipstick lol. I'm going to treat myself to a new one everytime I drop a stone and keep it off for more than 2 weeks. I have 2lbs to go before my first stone off so maybe in a few weeks I'll have a new lippie :)

Does anyone else do something nice for themselves as a reward for losing weight? Any better ideas than lipstick?!

:D

There's a few threads on this if you have a search. I have a trollbead bracelet that I buy a new bead for when I lose a stone and a few people have charm bracelets :)

I do the same thing - at my last 1/2 stone I got myself a revlon eyeshadow quad and a new ruby and millie eyeshadow brush :) can't wait till a stone I'm thinking clinique...

My size 22 jacket was getting too big for me, so bought myself a new size 18 one that was on sale and fits me now :)

Sometimes I buy myself something nice that I can get into in the next month and gives me a bit more motivation.

OH buys me a Pandora charm for every half stone off xxx

Definitely accessories and make-up! Clothes would be great, but I don't want to buy any for a good while yet! I'm looking forward to getting to goal and having a huge spree in all the shops I've never been able to buy from and not having to search the BACK of the racks for my size! LOL! I am loving the idea of the charm bracelet though! Fantastic! I'm going to invest! Violet plum your o/h runs a tight ship!! LOL! Brilliant! That would be incentive enough for me to pull my socks up!!

Im going to treat myself to a new beauty product or moisturiser with every half stone lost - I love Origins stuff I could spend a fortune on it.

Back