REWARDS WHATS ARE YOURS

goldengirl

We'll on saturday to reward myself for sticking to it and to mitivate myslef i boughts a few bits off ASOS in size 14s (ambitious, thought i might fit them by my holidays at the end of July)

Well they came today, i've had to hide them in the wardrode so hubby doesnt see. its not that he'll go mad (as i work full time so have own money) , its just he'll want to know if i'm going to do the same every week (i spend 100quid) now the straight forward answer is YES.

So my question to you folks is what do YOU get/do to treat yourselves for a job well done (used to be a bacon and egg butty...........):D:D:D

Ohhh... im just home from sorting my treat out!

I dont want to buy clothes until I am the size I want to be... I have loads of "old" clothes that I am going to wear on the way down, and throw out when they get too big! I CANT WAIT TO GO SHOPPING! :)

I have to say I have been being very generous to myself though... treats so far have included:-

All my treats are to "aid" my transformation! :)

1. Slendertone abs and arms
2. Wii Fit
3. New Summer Blonde Hair Style
4. Just been to the harley medical centre for a complexion analysis report - Im literally just in through the door! Ive just signed up to a 3 month microdermabrasion procedure! Its like going for an advanced facial every 2 weeks for 3 months and by the end of it my skin will be totally radiant!

I dont want to buy clothes until I am the size I want to be... I have loads of "old" clothes that I am going to wear on the way down, and throw out when they get too big! I CANT WAIT TO GO SHOPPING! :)

I have to say I have been being very generous to myself though... treats so far have included:-

All my treats are to "aid" my transformation! :)

1. Slendertone abs and arms
2. Wii Fit
3. New Summer Blonde Hair Style
4. Just been to the harley medical centre for a complexion analysis report - Im literally just in through the door! Ive just signed up to a 3 month microdermabrasion procedure! Its like going for an advanced facial every 2 weeks for 3 months and by the end of it my skin will be totally radiant!

Sounds like you have been having fun Julz.
I have been trying to get a wii fit for 6 weeks. I have put my name down at woolies now.
I've had to buy some new trousers for work as it looked like I'd borrowed my husbands.lol The real shopping will commence in the near future.Hopefully around Sept/Oct.
Now that will be a treat.

Oh me too!

Sounds like you have been having fun Julz.
I have been trying to get a wii fit for 6 weeks. I have put my name down at woolies now.
I've had to buy some new trousers for work as it looked like I'd borrowed my husbands.lol The real shopping will commence in the near future.Hopefully around Sept/Oct.
Now that will be a treat.

I am so looking forward to going shopping we will have got to our goal just in time for all the new season clothes! yay! xox

ooooh my treat will have to bed new shoes n handbags was never really into then till i lost weight last time then pink things cought my eye instead of black my biggest treat is going to be for my birthday i'm gonna have my nails done and my hair and hubby is gonna buy me a dress from a posh shop(hopefully in a normal size) but it's only 7 weeks away so we'll see.

Well for each stone i lose i will be having a treat, first one is either Salem's Lot Audio book or dance classics cd. Not desided HOpe i have managed the losses i need by Thursday or NO TREAT !!!

As times goes by i think cute earrings, haircut new flip flops etc etc will be the way forward.... i love new stuff!!! No clothes until i literally look like a clown in the ones i have

I have avoided treating myself to new clothes coz I have loads in various sizes to see me through.

I did treat myself to a new pair of shoes from Faith (never have bought from there before!) and I'm hoping to get a wii fit. Otherwise it's little things like nice bubble bath, manicure, small pieces of jewellery and the odd eBay purchase!!! Lol!

x

They are delicious!!!! I love them!!!!! My teenage daughter bought the same pair in a different colour. I thought she might not want me to have the same as her but she encouraged me to buy them.

My hubby calls me Imelda!!!!

Oooh, and Faith have a sale on!!!!! Mine were half price!!!

x

you all deserve shoes x buy buy buy lol dont forget mine tho i'm a size 8 lol

Back