REWARDS!

bandage dress? have I missed something? lol xx

Now don't get me wrong, I love Cambridge. I bought a dress off Ebay about a week ago. Size 14. Its arrived.

Its too bloody big.

I'm going to have to take it in. I think its a large 14 (a 16 with a 14 tag I think) mind so I'm not getting too ahead of myself. But still.

Bought another blue dress in a size 12. Arrived later this week.

Go me.

I think I may have a problem in being a little too liberal with the distribution of these 'rewards'. I'm due to start the diet tomorrow and I went out today and bought 3 dresses and 1 top from H & M in a size 14 as clothes to look forward fitting into (even though I already have a wardrobe full of unworn size 14 clothing that has been hanging there for months!) whoops.

I'm thinking that CD might change me from being obese to a slim person but also at the same time could turn me into one of these shop-a-holics you see on TV with thousands of pounds worth of debt!

LOL I think its one of those 'perks' of losing weight. For every lb I lose, I put a £ in a pot.....will go towards my new clothes collection....I also love EBAYYYYYY lolol xxxx

Hmmm I think my rewards would be pampering type things. A manicure. Get my hair done.

My final thing is definitely going to be a tattoo though. Not specifically for this, but I want one anyway. But I want it on the body I end up with, not the one I have now!!

I love the charm bracelet idea!!!

And also I'm thinking a shopping spree in Primark at the end of it all :D

I certainly do! Won't get me a new whole wardrobe but will certainly help go 'towards' xx

On my ticker I put originally '3 stone and a new tattoo' but I've now changed it to '3 stone and new hairdo' xx

well I bought this, but I'm going to alter it, like I say its a bit loose in bits now.

%21BQQ+%21-%21BWk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EYEjlLl2qfnBJ37DwIwgQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

and I bought this to wear in 4 weeks time

%21BRB1zRQ%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-D%21EjlLlz,uWBJ73mYi8Gw%7E%7E_1.JPG

I'm going to have to redistribute me rewards - turns out in 4 weeks time I might just be getting to the night out, but am only 2.5lbs away from the reward target weight. Whoops :D

Wow I like both of those........and I love blue.......xx

my first goal is to fit into a dress i bought in a sale a while ago.... it was only a tenner, they dint have my size and i had full intentions to lose weight so i bought it in the next size down(12).... my next goal to fit into after that is to fit into most of my old clothes(size 8/10) and then i shud fit into SOME of my sisters clothes(both my sisters are tiny everything they own is small or a reli small medium or size 8 or ten) basicly my overall goal is to enjoy shopping for clothes again. to be confident enough to wear something other then hoodies and track bottoms. to be the same size i was before i went on the medication.

I love that black dress Lexie..
Dont forget to take some piccies of you in it!!

I had my hair cut for last weeks treat although it actually really needed doing.
I will be buying myself another treat too for getting through my first month 100% ss
I have been wearing my slendertone max the last two days ~(not continuously) and am wanting to tone up now ready fro when some muscles maybe visible, so have decided to purchase the slender tone system and the upper arm plug in....
I have the most horrendous bingo wings and although I am doing the exercise with tins (honest I am Lelly!! :) )I think that this might help a bit... I fancy the shorts as well but apaprently my backside is too big right now..
I must admit I have spoilt myself since starting CD and you know what, it feels nice!

x

This is a brilliant thread!! My main goal is in 6 months time (even tho I have many events to come first) which is my sisters wedding in November. So it will be a treat for me to be wearing the gorgeous bridesmaid dress I've picked as her maid of honour. I want to be wearing it without the help of spanx!!!!! :0) Thanks for this tread, it's motivated me reading everyones messages x

6 months? You're going to be there in not time looking at your goal weights!

*getting excited for other peoples goals* - need to calm down a bit Lexie. Bit too hyper.

Yeah Lexie, it's 6 months till the last booked event but I have a silly busy schedule of fab things to be looking good for......like school reunions, performances, family and friends do's etc. So I'm looking forward to getting to my comfy size and then maintaining. I'm not used to losing weight so fast as WW is such slow weight loss so CD is a real bonus for me.....it's exciting :) By the way I love your blue dress...it's fab x0x

I love that black dress Lexie..
Dont forget to take some piccies of you in it!!

I had my hair cut for last weeks treat although it actually really needed doing.
I will be buying myself another treat too for getting through my first month 100% ss
I have been wearing my slendertone max the last two days ~(not continuously) and am wanting to tone up now ready fro when some muscles maybe visible, so have decided to purchase the slender tone system and the upper arm plug in....
I have the most horrendous bingo wings and although I am doing the exercise with tins (honest I am Lelly!! :) )I think that this might help a bit... I fancy the shorts as well but apaprently my backside is too big right now..
I must admit I have spoilt myself since starting CD and you know what, it feels nice!

x

Hey Tilly, have you noticed any change after using your slendertone at all? I've always been intriuged by those gadgets and I'm curious to know if they work or not as someone told me once that they don't work and I stopped looking at them completely. Just wondering if you've had any results?

Back