REWARDS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange-sox

nd then after that... well I've probably just want to stand in front of a mirror naked and marvel at how much weight I've lost :8855::8855:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC NEWS
Today in Bradford a local woman was arrested after streaking through the town centre and posing in front of anything shiny. . .

That wasn't Orange-Sox, its was me ;):eek:;)

ZOINK........ soz i have to nick this idea. :)

i wish i'd thought of that idea at the start too!!!

i don't have enough money to make up the amount lost already though.... which is a good thing...

Look at your local beauty college. Students are always looking for guinea pigs, and although you will have to pay its not as much as the high street.

I recently got a whole head colour and a lovely new cut for £9.50!

good idea! trouble is i work full time so no way of getting to local college during opening hours.. i should look out for model nights in local salons though... thanks!

That wasn't Orange-Sox, its was me ;):eek:;)

hahaha :p

Another Bradford Lass! Nice to see someone from sunny Bradford (well it was sunny for a bit today before it rained lmao)

Flipping chucked it down for about half an hour... lucky old me had to battle with a soft top car in it, which all the mechanics at work laughed at me... they could've helped the gits!

Every 7lbs I lose, I buy myself a pair of shoes or a bag... It's the only thing I can buy atm, at least until I lose the next 2 stones!!!!!!

abz, absolutely love that wedding dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That wedding dress is absolutely gorgeous :)

wow Abz that dress is to die for, as for all your other dresses they are fab too, hmmmm i to used to treat myself on WW but now i know that is not the way to go , a hard habbit to break! but i must try as hard as i can:D

am glad you all like it. now i just need to fit into it!! it is ordered in a 16, i'm a small 18 at the moment and would actually like to get it taken in... so it's my first day of cd ss today. two months until my first fitting so here we go!!

abz xx

I try to buy a bead for my pandora bracelet every stone I lose, getting a proper haircut when I'm in the 14's instead of the rats nest I'm sporting now and am getting my friend at the body shop to do my makeup when I hit the 13 stone bracket. Yay!

im going to go to primark and buy loads of stuff, because i have never been able to fit in anything in there and friends always say look at this its from primark and im so jealous x

oh and i think i will go to a nice restaurant for a big fat steak, meat mmmmmm i crave it x

OOhhhhh lovely dress abz an fantastic goal for you ....

I am not sure what my goal prezzies are are yet.... i know i have 3 brand new tops in a 22 bought them in matalan in feb i wanted to slim into them...so that a goal for me ...wud love a pair of jeans from river island now omg to be able to shop in river island is a dream..oohh ive just realised while typing that is what i really want!! to be able to shop in river island!!!!!-- lol

Oh yeah and when I finally get to goal I am going to buy a hot pair of designer jeans!!

Wow... what a great thread!
I've always rewarded myself with food too.. seems absurd when I think about it now.
Well, I'm not on CD yet (soon though!! Going to get forms signed by doctor on Tuesday and not taking no for an answer) but I intend to reward myself with little luxuries I don't usually have; such as manicures, pedicures etc. Oh, I'm so excited! :) :) :) :)

paula,
i always rewarded my self with food aswell.... ive got my sisters wedding on 20th june if ii drop a stone by then ill reward myself with a new outfit ...

xx

I too have a Pandora bracelet and buy a new charm for it after losing each stone :)

last time i did cd i got myself some lovely things from lush and i think i'll do so again :)

abz xx

Back