ricky hatton and shayne ward at the weekend will i get thru it?

jenpink

hey im well excited got tickets for hatton on saturday and shayne ward on sunday and going with a group of mates they all wanna drink and get a pizza, now im not guna cum off it dont worry but just wondering what to do saturday(hatton) coz we leaving at 4pm how will i have my shake?
I think this will be a real test for me coz i love having a malibu or 2 at social events (maybe 10 ;) ) any advice?;)

Flap jacks hunni xx easy as pie

wish I was going, youll be fine just stick with the water and have a great night xx

I've had the same situation a few times! I've mixed my shake the night before, put it in one of the small water bottles you get and frozen it! Took it with me the next day and by the time it comes to eating it it's thawed out again! And if your lucky is still cold :)

So jealous your off to see Shayne...i had front row tickets and i can't go!!xx

I've had the same situation a few times! I've mixed my shake the night before, put it in one of the small water bottles you get and frozen it! Took it with me the next day and by the time it comes to eating it it's thawed out again! And if your lucky is still cold :)

wow fab idea hunni! thankyou.

so sorry u cudnt go hun, will post some pics on here of the handsome fella for you ;)

lol x

I shall be expecting a full detailed report of just how yummy he looked, lol. Make sure you do lots of dancing..burn a few extra calories :p xx

I love shane ward toooo .....lou you canni make your shakes that far in advance they lose their vits and minerals after 15 mins hunni xx

I know it's not a great way of doing it but with my exams it's been difficult. With the timing of them i've been having to go from 9am till bout 8pm only having one and I've not been able to fill up on water until after the exam...so it was a case of just have it to fill me up lol xx

let you off then babe xxx

mmmm say hello to Shayne for me honey;) xx

Now be warned Shanie baby will probably try and jump on you when he sees you, dont be too hard on him now honey :crazy:

Mmm sounds good to me!! x

was fabulous! great night, both hatton and shayne - shayne was fantastic!! lots of spec affects, really entertaining! he sang bob marleys songs and timbaland! well cool!
Did waitfor him to jump on me but think he missed me! think its all the shrinking! ;)

so you went then without me, Huh! Glad you had a good night pet xx

Hahaha glad you enjoyed it hun , did Shayne look hot? x

Back