Green Days Ricotta

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by babybloo, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Am I right in thinking that ricotta can only be used as a HEB on a green day? I'm planning on doing a spinach and ricotta cannelloni tonight and I'll need 150g ricotta. I don't have my books with me but if memory serves me right you can have 85g ricotta as a HEB but not as a HEA??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Quite correct on all counts hun!

4. Cobweb

Cobweb Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for this i was on a Red day yesterday for the first time and it got quite late and I realised I hadn't had any HExA's. The Ricotta in the fridge was calling to me, but lucky I was too lazy to do anything with it, so instead I had a large glass of milk with Strawberry Nesquik. Had I had it not only would i have been wrong, but i would have been doubly wrong!! This should stick in my mind for future.

Ta
    Cobweb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.