Right.....are you.....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
on the wagon or off the wagon already???
and was it how you thought you would be??

for me i am still - suprisingly - on the wagon.
not how i thought it would be at all to be honest....at my last weigh in i was 0.5 under target so thought woo hoo i will enjoy myself especially as i cant make weigh in next week (thurs just gone),but apart from one day after an epic meal out and amount of sweeties when got home(last tues) i remain on plan.

i think its because i know im going to weigh in on the 27th because i want the new books asap that im being good until the last minute - until tomorrow when i wake up - so i can hopefully scrape within range,lol!

so how is it for you?? and is it how you expected it to be??

I was good up until last night when I had a rather large glass of Baileys and a few chocs. I plan to try and be as good as possible over the next few days but allowing myself treats like I'm having trifle after xmas dinner. I am getting straight back on track boxing day :)

I have been off plan since about Thursday :(

I can't stop and it's depressing me a bit.

I have seriously over indulged and for no reason/occasion in particular.

I WI on Tuesday but am considering a holiday week now. My scales last night showed a 1/2 stone gain :,(

I have been off plan since about Thursday :(

I can't stop and it's depressing me a bit.

I have seriously over indulged and for no reason/occasion in particular.

I WI on Tuesday but am considering a holiday week now. My scales last night showed a 1/2 stone gain :,(

I could have written this myself! I have been off plan since the middle of the week and have gained 7lbs already :eek::eek::eek:. I've just been eating for the sake of it really. I'm not going to be getting back on plan till tuesday but that's the end of the chocs, crisps, nuts and mince pies for one year. Just christmas dinner and sherry trifle for pud tomorrow. To be honest I'm already sick of the sight food! I'm dreading WI on wednesday and I'll only be going to get my new book. At this rate if I continue gaining I'll have put on a stone. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH! HELP!!!!!! Lol :8855::8855::8855:!!!!

krupskaya said:
I could have written this myself! I have been off plan since the middle of the week and have gained 7lbs already :eek::eek::eek:. I've just been eating for the sake of it really. I'm not going to be getting back on plan till tuesday but that's the end of the chocs, crisps, nuts and mince pies for one year. Just christmas dinner and sherry trifle for pud tomorrow. To be honest I'm already sick of the sight food! I'm dreading WI on wednesday and I'll only be going to get my new book. At this rate if I continue gaining I'll have put on a stone. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH! HELP!!!!!! Lol :8855::8855::8855:!!!!

Me too :(

It's like I'm trying to fit in everything I've not had this year - chocolate, nuts, Pringles, mince pies, double cream, peanut butter on toast, pizzas - everything in site :(

I'm going to try and be good today (except got chocs and popcorn and sweets with a film with the kids tonight. I know tomorrow is a write off, but from boxing day I am focused, focused, focused!

Me too :(

It's like I'm trying to fit in everything I've not had this year - chocolate, nuts, Pringles, mince pies, double cream, peanut butter on toast, pizzas - everything in site :(

I'm going to try and be good today (except got chocs and popcorn and sweets with a film with the kids tonight. I know tomorrow is a write off, but from boxing day I am focused, focused, focused!

Mrs S - you're my long lost twin! I've been on SW for almost exactly a year and I really feel like I've been stuffing myself with all the things I passed on all year in the last few days... Like making up for lost time or something. I've managed to really put myself of the naughty stuff now though - except my sherry trifle, roast honey glazed parsnips, brussels and broc tomorrow, still looking forward to them yum lol! A stone on here I come. And gawd knows how long it's going to take to shift...Ah well, thank gawd it's only once a year lol!

On plan!

Hi everyone,

I've been doing this for 4 weeks now. I'm registered online. So far i've lost 9 pounds but this week I STS (well actually lost 1/4 pound) but online doesn't let you log anything less than 1/2 a pound. Anyhow i've been on plan and good tomorrow but will probably use todays sins if needed! I may not because i'm not drinking and muy only indulgence is the roast potatoes and a desert!
Boxing day i'm going to my dad's and that will be a day off (but no alcohol) then i plan to make a ton of superspeed/speed soup for the rest of the week.
I'm also pre-mentrual this week so craving the cheese and biscuits!! I'm hoping this is why i didn't lose this week (i'm still upset though). Onwards and upwards and i do feel really positive about slimming world. In the new year i'm going to start back at the gym.
Thanks and sorry forthe ramble.

Mel x

I will be remaining on the wagon... I really, really struggle with moderation and I know 1 day would lead to 2 and then 3 and then a whole week or maybe more.

I'll be over the moon if I lose (loads of dog walking planned), happy if I maintain and gutted of I gain so I know what I need to do!

Definately on the wagon, I've been on hols for two weeks which meant I missed 3 WI's but it was awful I just kept thinking, 'no WI until................' Fortunately at WI I STS, which is a surprise seeing as I was going back to the buffet twice for pudding:p

It made me realise how easy it is to gain & just lose track of whats going on.

So I'll have a little treat, mince pie with cream & christmas pud with clotted cream with brandy ice cream:D

I was hoping to stay on plan for everything but Christmas and Boxing Day but I've struggled since about Thursday. I haven't been completely naughty - still eating SW type meals but I've not bothered counting syns as I've had a few chocolates and the like and know I've gone over. I'll just get back on the day after boxing day! 100%

I fell off the wagon on Thursday, I had decided I would go off plan for Christmas Day and Boxing Day and straight back on after that. Ooops!

Still on plan today, off plan fully tomorrow when I shall eat all in sight. Today though, being good. A red day, zero syns so far, but will have all 15.

Had a white tiger bread roll with ham and leerdammer light slice for lunch and have felt bloated and awful since, first time I have had white bread in 10 months and wont be rushing to have it again!

Slightly off the wagon...lol...if that's possible. :D Was good on Thursday...Friday was a bit...ermm...well...had a couple of mince pies at works lunchtime food fest. Today a piece of fried chicken jumped up and got me straight in the mouth. :eek:

Tomorrow back on plan...got that one sorted already! Don't want to ruin what progress I've made already.

Good luck to everyone for their next WI. :rolleyes:

I've been on plan. But I'm one of those people who don't see what the fuss is all about. It's one day- there's no way that I'm going to let myself have a gain because of one day that has no relevance to me whatsoever.

Saying that though, my mum has been a sweetie and bought my a xmas pud- it's my attempt at being festive. so flexisyn day tomorrow- since the pudding alone is 15 syns. but i dont want any custard or anything like that. and its a normal roast dinner, most of that will be completely free....

i was given a choccie in work today by one of the managers, I ended up giving it to a lady that i've become quite friendly with while i've been there (she got banished to replen and only the checkout lot got sweeties) Then i went to my other job and the owner of the shop got me a box of choccies....well, mum is grateful to have more sweets. there must be at least 20 in the box- and every 3 sweets are 7.5 syns. is it worth it? to me- not at all.

so yes- i'm on plan. tomorrow i'm not going to overdo it, i don't intend to....i actually dont want to.

i am just looking forward to a day off, after a 65 hour week!

Terribly, awfully and completely OFF plan since Tuesday night. I originally intended to take Christmas day and St. Stephens' Day off.. but it all just got on top of me. Had sweets Tuesday night, and too lazy to cook Wednesday so had a Chinese.. then went out for drinks on Thursday, with a take away on the way home. Friday had loads of treats, Saturday had a McDonalds!
Today is going to be a total write-off as well...and tomorrow the same. I WI on Tuesday and I'm already dreading the result. But there you have it, damage is done, and I'm not going to waste time feeling guilty about it. I'll just pull my socks up on Tuesday and get straight back to it.

I'm very much on the wagon - but I opted not to celebrate Christmas this year since I'm on my own anyway. It certainly makes things much easier!

Off plan today, as planned. :)

Started with Thorntons Truffles and am just continuing as I mean to go on! :)

Back