Right! Day 1 (ahem!) let's do it!

batlo8

This is it, my first 100% day, no more cheating, no more making excuses. Today is the day I crack it! Xx

C'mon Batlo8...you CAN do this, the results are gonna make you feel 100% better than a short, swifly over 'blowout'!!!:17729:
There is a lot of motivation here, I know LT is difficult...hell yeah, but if I look back on success stories ( Summergurl) and how religiously she has stuck to the process of losing weight and maintaining I know it can be done.
I think personally gone are the carefree days of throwing whatever into my gob, I, like a recovering alcoholic, am going to have to watch it from here on down. I hate being fat, uncomfortable and unhappy.
So, day 1 from here for you.....ready.....steady.....GO!!!!!:D:D:D

Good luck for today Lois, get this one over and done with and you'll be well on the way x

Good luck Lois :)

I had a huge blip on Sunday, but managed 100% yesterday and so far so good today :) Not back in ketosis yet, but hopefully by tomorrow.

xx

Thank you for your well wishes! I have been an angel so far and just about to prep shake number 2 :) Cant say my mind is back in the zone yet, it's really not and is screaming at me to go get a sandwich! But I know I need to do this and I will manage it xx

That's the attitude Lois.. You go girl, we are all behind you! x x x

We'll get throo these next few days together xxx

Ive took a spoonful out of every shake so i can have one at supper time ;) Im so excited about having supper lol.

My minds not 100% there yet, ive been batteling with myself all day lol but thats nearly 1 day over with, lets do 100% 2moro too xx

We'll get throo these next few days together xxx

Ive took a spoonful out of every shake so i can have one at supper time ;) Im so excited about having supper lol.

My minds not 100% there yet, ive been batteling with myself all day lol but thats nearly 1 day over with, lets do 100% 2moro too xx

That's such a good idea! I'm definitely having 'supper' tomorrow!

Yep, day one down, bring on day 2! Let's crack this thing :) xxx

Back