Right........... here we go again!

alioreilly

So, I got weighed last night and put 3lb on, I thought it would have been at least 7lb due to two weeks of eating anything in sight!

I have been really stressed out at work which doesn't help.

I look around me and feel like nothing is in any order. The garden needs doing, house looks like a bombsite and badly in need of a spring clean, not happy in job, weight going up and up.

I realise that I have to stop gorging on food and take care of myself. I have started today with a clean slate and will try to point for a whole day and just take each day as it comes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I must admit that there are some really genuine people on this site.

Wish me luck!

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

I am in a very similar situation to you. I put on 2.5lbs last week because I couldn't stop binging. It carried on to the beginning of this week too. Yesterday and today have been okay so far, so fingers crossed.

Hope you are having a good day so far. I was surrounded by temptation!! Every time I walked in2 the staff room there was some sort of junk food laid out on the table. I stayed strong and tried to keep busy xXx

So, I got weighed last night and put 3lb on, I thought it would have been at least 7lb due to two weeks of eating anything in sight!

I have been really stressed out at work which doesn't help.

I look around me and feel like nothing is in any order. The garden needs doing, house looks like a bombsite and badly in need of a spring clean, not happy in job, weight going up and up.

I realise that I have to stop gorging on food and take care of myself. I have started today with a clean slate and will try to point for a whole day and just take each day as it comes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I must admit that there are some really genuine people on this site.

Wish me luck!

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hey Sweetie :) Welcome and Good Luck with your WW Journey, anytime u feel like you're going 'off the rails' log on here and there will always be someone to take your mind off it.x

Back