right i am here and here for good!!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hi all

Im sure u are totally sick of seein my name jumpin from one forum to the other! :argh:See my problem is that I love ww and I love sw but for a while got totally lazy and told myself i cant be bothered anymore and i happy the way i am but when in fact im not at all! So had a think over the weekend after doin ww last week (by sun i was totally fed up) i just really cant be doin with countin points, so after a long hard think last night and a chat wit my mum i decided sw is plan for me all my fav foods are free and on this plan i no i will never be hungry, i know it like the back of my hand as I have been doin it on and off for so so long, i no now isn’t a great time to start with xmas only around the corner but im goin to give it my best shot, take the day off on xmas day and get back to it the next day, i no myself i just need to plan and i WILL get there, my willpower is crap but im gonna keep tellin myself why i am doin this, i also am not goin to look at it as a "diet" but more of a lifestyle change and i look forward to chattin to u all and this time im here to stay:girlpower:, no more forum jumpin for me! Im sure wit all your help n support i will get there, i will post todays food diary and hope u can comment on it so i no how im doin, i will be doin a mix of extra easy and green days..

Lots of love

xxx

defo could have wrote this post myself. i wish ww and sw could mix sometimes, i love sw for fresh food and simple meals but sometimes after a long shift i just want to throw a frozen meal in the oven which is why i love ww. I also think ww is better for eating out but seeing as though i dont eat out often and frozen meals and snacking on crisp is what got me in trouble in the frst place, im better on sw. I cook when i can from scratch, i think twice before eating crisp as they are so high in syns and the whole family benefits xxx

Well done on coming back, wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

thank u everyone :) yeah the measuring wit ww was drivin me mad lol xx

I've often wondered if you could mix SW and WW.... would it not work doin SW days when you've got time for fresh food etc and on days when you need to throw something in the oven do WW?

Btw I realise the purpose of WW isn't to eat bad foods... but some things are impossible to eat on SW without going over syns

well u c i wondered that myself but wasnt sure!hopefully sum1 can cum along n help us lol xx

welcome back curvygirl87 know exactly where u r coming from i have just been on a 3 day binge and thought i need to change plan to get my frame of mind back looked at a w/w mag at my shop but know thats not the answer casue i love the s/w plan just need kick up the arse lol good luck :)

welcome back....

im the exact same... done ww last yr and really loved the plan. lost 3.5 stone but got stuck after that and didnt lose anything for months so left... tried sw back in may but really wasnt in right frame of mind and even though i loved the plan i only lost 7lbs cause didnt stick to it so left again...

i rejoined sw 3 weeks ago and this time round im 100% focused and like you im here to stay.

we can do it this time round lol

Yes I got sick of the weighing with WW and when i had eaten my points, I was hungry - No Thanks!! I really like SW and am getting on well with it so am going to stick with it ... good luck xxx

yep sw is for me too, weighin everythin i ate doesnt appeal to me lol n neither does bein hungry!heres to hopin we do it :)xx

thank u x

Back