Right, I have started!

lolapie

I am quite excited actually, as I am going to stick to this and get that 2 stone off!

Although, its quite hard for me to space shakes out as I am in the house all day long and it gets so boring! But I am going to stick to regular times.

I just wish I was going to somebody every week to get weighed, it just gives you another incentive to crack on and stick to it.

Still, from past experience, I know that in 6 weeks I will be back to my ideal wei
ght, thats the beauty of CD, its fool proof if stuck to correctly!

good luck hun, if you get bored go play in the arcade to pass the time.x

Good luck,you know you can do it......hey 6 weeks and you will be feeling a completely different person!!By the way if you havent done it already have a look at the 50+reasons to lose weight in the stickys,not only is it hilarious it takes ages to read, and the inspirational slideshow that works for me
xx

thanks again everyone. Have managed to keep myself busy until lunch! I homeschool my child, hence being in all day and the days dragging a bit and being a bit stressful. I will be doing ss but maybe having 4 packs on some days, just to break up the afternoon a little. I had a lot of clients on 4 packs a day when i was a counsellor, and there was never any difference with weight loss, so it should be ok.

I just need to make myself keep off the scales and just weigh once a week and not everyday as i will drive my self mad!

I'm just in from work and had to have a shake as i'm always really hungry. I had tetra for brekkie and a soup for lunch but even tho i'm 5'4" i'm going to have 4 packs most days. Last time i was always hungry and thats what made me start picking after the initial good losses. Would love to lose a stone but two for me would be fabulous. I've got to be realistic tho as i've all but kept the 3 stone I lost off but i think i would struggle to maintain.

Back