Right i've become a SW convert :)

ScattyKatty

Just found out my mum and dad have both lost 2 stone in about 6 weeks doing slimming world.
So i've decided to give it a try because I just can't muster the willpower for shakes ect anymore for some reason.
I can't afford to go to classes but my mum is writing me out a eating plan and has explained the diet throughly, she's also gone shopping with me and shown me all the foods I can and can't have.

One question though.
Is the food in this diet ok for my children to eat as well?
Because obviously I don't want them losing weight with me:confused:
It does seem to be a good diet of fresh foods though so i'm considering making the same food for the whole family? Of course though the children will not be sticking to a 'set plan' and will enjoy all the things mum can't like chocolate as well.

:talk017:

Welcome too the nuthouse!

I'm no doc or anything- But we have a couple of kids at our slimming world- (although they are obviously trying too loose weight) they have too have a couple of extra healthy extras!

I would say it is healthy for kids- cause it is actual meals- nothing extreme-

I would just say that when you have measured things such as Potatoes for your B choice on a red day- Just give the kids what they want - not measured like yrs...

And i'm sure that your kids would have more syns than you anyway with sweets/crisps/bread etc...

Although if your concerned just have a quick word with your doctor-

i would agree with cjtj its all healthy fresh food what could be wrong with that of course you wont measure weigh theres and they can also eat what they wany in between unlike yourself hope this helps.

Back