Right Julz....

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Take a look at my ticker.... get yours at the ready....
Final challenge!!!
Starting from ...............NOW!!!:D

bum...bloody ell julz lol get your ass on line and stop buzzing miss queen bee!!!

... just to keep it near the top lol

Bump

TICKER SORTED!

Hey Miss Nic! Queen Bee of all Queen Bees! My little honey pot! ;)

I got my new FINAL LEG TICKER UP!

How exciting - its amazing to think we are now on the final leg - and so close to our goal!!!

On your marks... get set.... gooooooooo!!!

PS - How sexy are we going to be Nic? lol xox

ooo i am loving your ticker!!!
So miss bee, did you see future, mr king bee last night?
I know really excitied now! I am going to hammer everything with all my might to get there.... just been looking at body balance classes... they are yoga, thai chi and pilates mixed in together. Did em years ago and they are fab...so thats going to be my new tuesday night me time ...

Oh....

ooo i am loving your ticker!!!
So miss bee, did you see future, mr king bee last night?
I know really excitied now! I am going to hammer everything with all my might to get there.... just been looking at body balance classes... they are yoga, thai chi and pilates mixed in together. Did em years ago and they are fab...so thats going to be my new tuesday night me time ...

LOL! Well my final leg ticker is to keep me motivated in loosing my weight and also on making sure my business does really well this summer! You know what they say nic..."you can never be too rich or too skinny!" lol (how shallow but how true! lol)

They do Body Balance in my local gym, its on right after Body Combat - its meant to be a great workout to do the both after eachother... its on on Monday nights here. Monday is bank holiday here though - so i will go the Monday after. Deffo going to get back into a fitness plan again this week and get the slendertone buzzing away!

You really keep me motivated Nic - im really glad we are sharing this last race together chick xoxoxox

Going for gold hunni...and no doesn't sound shallow, there are 3 things you need in life to survive
LOVE
MONEY
CONFIDENCE
and without them you will not survive!
Don't think i would have time to do both ...but you go girl!!! you will be knackered hehe

Yeah, having you to keep me going is really helping..like i am not measuring my self against you...but, from my competative side, i don't want to lose lol

YAY!!!

Going for gold hunni...and no doesn't sound shallow, there are 3 things you need in life to survive
LOVE
MONEY
CONFIDENCE
and without them you will not survive!
Don't think i would have time to do both ...but you go girl!!! you will be knackered hehe

Yeah, having you to keep me going is really helping..like i am not measuring my self against you...but, from my competative side, i don't want to lose lol

WOW! Loving ur new shiny ticker babe!!! And your right! We do need all those things - and we deserve them all in abundance!!! If we work hard and stay focused we can acheive ANYTHING we want!

You know im glad i have you with me - and I hope we make it there together - will fun to have a bit of healthy competition along the way - but from the bottom of my heart I want us both to win! or just me... ;) lol

luv ya
julz
xxx

Lol ..not that you're competative hehe Miss poker!
Yeah, will be cool if we both cross the line at the same time!
Right better go and be a mummy xxxx

You 2 are gonna be there by next Fri at this rate of busting your chops pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck guys....hope to still be around at the finish line for you both x

good luck, may the best girls win hehe xx

Good luck you crazy women! :D

Cheers guy...God, what i would give to be there next week!!! Soon tho...very soon.
My body will not be able to resist losing the fat, i will not let it...i will have BIG losses! Whether it kills me

wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh!!

Cheers guy...God, what i would give to be there next week!!! Soon tho...very soon.
My body will not be able to resist losing the fat, i will not let it...i will have BIG losses! Whether it kills me

Yeah thanks to everyone who has offered us all support on reaching our goal!

We will do it Nic for sure - :) Let the fat dissoving begin its time for us to get super slim! ;) (did u like that? lol )xxxx

woo hoo cool way of describing it x x

Good luck girls, I hope it is a draw!!!!!

x

Back