Right lads...I'm back...again....

kazz

Gold Member
:eek::sigh:well after completely messing my head up with wat I am/am not doing and making myself feel like sh*t into the bargain, I have decided to try WW again. I am sooo unimpressed wit myself right now that I would like to give myself a good kick up the arse, smack across the face and sort it out!!

I have gone completely mental lately, I decided to do CD ( eh, for like the gazillionth time!) and couldnt be bothered with it. The truth is I want food, I enjoy food, I want to eat and I want to lose weight so here I am again!!

I have started seeing a new man, I met him at my friends wedding. Typically, he is a skinny wippet and eats watever he wants, which means that we have had plenty of 'movie nights' with my daughter, where we have scoffed lots of sweets etc (he likes his sweets....bad boy!!). We have a fab time together, and this might be too much info for some, but although the sex is fab, I know it would be better if I felt better about me. I cant do CD, one of the reasons being my heart isnt in it, therefore I would not be able to justify doing it to anyone else, which is a big deal to me, even though I shouldnt have to justify the diet etc, the fact that I know one comment from someone will have be going, yea your right is not good!!

So here I am, I weighed 14 stone 4 this morning, I am going on holidays on August 25th to Spain. Spain is good for my diet cos fresh fruit & veg is in abundance where I will be and my parents have brought my juicer over there as well....I would love to have lost a stone by then, but that is probably very unrealistic on WW!! I am toying with the idea of joining WW online, £49.95 for 3 months seems ok, I cant be bothered with the meetings. I get sooo bored queing up to be weighed and in the past it just gave me an excuse to not go!!

Wish me luck this time round people...:eek:

Seconded - you sound happy with your new man :cool:

Good luck with WW, and if you already know you will use the waiting/queuing at class as an excuse not to go then online seems like a really good idea.

Post your menu's and remember how well it can work for you - good luck! ;)

Hi Karen
You sound like you know what you want and good for you in doing something about it. I've recently rejoined WW, so you're not alone.
Best of luck with it all and enjoy your new man especially all the bonus points you'll be clocking up with him ;)
Look forward to hearing how you get on.
xx

Welcome back! :)

As Marie said, first up, congrats on the new man ;)

If you have all the WW books etc I wouldnt go for WW online, Id try the Esource, its only £8 a month. When you sign up for it you fill out your weight etc and you update it every week. It has an online points calculator, a section to list all your stuff and a running total of points etc. Its probably all you need.

Be sure and let us know how youre getting on!

Ah thanx guys, new man is ace. Makes me feel so fab all the time, I am in total utter lust! And yea, clocking up mucho bonus points!!

I will look into esource, cos I bought all the books & stuff a while ago so have them hanging around somewhere. My daughter is going away on Thursday for a few weeks, so I am going to go join a gym as well...I miss the gym big time, cos I used to go all the time at home. I am hoping that by the time she comes back I will be sooo into it that I will convince people to look after madam for me on a regular basis!!

Day one has gone ok, I am well within my points and was snacking on mandarins earlier on rather than twixes!!

Yay well done Karen, keep it up! Look forward to hearing how you get on.
xx

Hiya
best of luck with WW XXX:)

Back